You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Numero said:

Isn’t the first tweet real and the quote about going on the offensive against whites (‘FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!‘ - Tommy Robinson) is made up? 

Pls Hlp. Instructions unclear. Dick stuck in fan. 

Yeah I had to put it in two tweets because I was posting off my phone and otherwise all the pictures would just be at the bottom of the first post. 

First post where she said to abolish whiteness is real. As expected roundly condemned by the Mail and Telegraph type people and defended by Owen Jones etc... and her employer, Cambridge, backed her and then gave her a promotion of some kind. I think Twitter temporarily suspended her for hate speech but she got reinstated when people complained about it. 

The tweet quoted in the Daily Mail article isn’t real and was concocted by some Norwegian right winger *narrows eyes at various Codes * but was reprinted by the Mail and Sarah Vine so she’s doing them for libel. 

4 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Yeah I had to put it in two tweets because I was posting off my phone and otherwise all the pictures would just be at the bottom of the first post. 

First post where she said to abolish whiteness is real. As expected roundly condemned by the Mail and Telegraph type people and defended by Owen Jones etc... and her employer, Cambridge, backed her and then gave her a promotion of some kind. I think Twitter temporarily suspended her for hate speech but she got reinstated when people complained about it. 

The tweet quoted in the Daily Mail article isn’t real and was concocted by some Norwegian right winger *narrows eyed at various Codes * but was reprinted by the Mail and Sarah Vine so she’s doing them for libel. 

I hope she gets a good case on Vine. Worse than her husband that bastard

16 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

The tweet quoted in the Daily Mail article isn’t real and was concocted by some Norwegian right winger *narrows eyes at various Codes * but was reprinted by the Mail and Sarah Vine so she’s doing them for libel. 

Is there some hidden meaning and context behind what initially seems like a hateful, racist remark? As a professor, I’m assuming there is and she’s not just mental. 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Race as a social construct? 

Had she said to abolish race as it’s a social construct (well... hmn. Okay, meet my friends ethnicity and human biology, genealogy, and so on) then fine. But white lives don’t matter? Okay, but I’m not sure ‘black lives don’t matter’ is the best slogan for the equality movement. 

It seems, at very best, daft. 

3 minutes ago, Numero said:

Had she said to abolish race as it’s a social construct (well... hmn. Okay, meet my friends ethnicity and human biology, genealogy, and so on) then fine. But white lives don’t matter? Okay, but I’m not black lives don’t matter you the best slogan for the equality movement. 

It seems, at very best, daft. 

I agree, but an ivory tower academic bolstered by her echo chamber of well intentioned but out of touch fellow academics might just throw some stupid shit out from time to time, that’s beyond our tiny little minds.

48 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I agree, but an ivory tower academic bolstered by her echo chamber of well intentioned but out of touch fellow academics might just throw some stupid shit out from time to time, that’s beyond our tiny little minds.

The state of mind of whiteness? Or the fuss over the degrees of melatonin we carry as humans?

5 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Which has led to some right winger setting up a fake account and posting the following quoted in a Daily Mail article. She’s now going to sue them, Sarah vine retweeted it too but has now apologised. Never heard of Amanda Platell to be honest. 

B545C242-E368-4AED-9761-182ED09F8FCC.png

4764BCCE-0B47-4EF3-9DF1-3FB108AF7FCA.png

F59E625B-88A7-4984-828A-3B2238370C68.jpeg

Former spin doctor/advisor to William hague and rumoured to be responsible for this.

58956067-0052-46BF-BF17-DCA9DB64BE66.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I’m mainly concerned with her screwing the Mail and Vine. Think they’re looking at a big libel cost.

I really hope Michael Gove will be in future editions of the Daily Sport under the headline "I could have been the PM but now I suck off dogs for dinner."