You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you ever smashed someone on TLW?

Pony Princess

You might be a female and let some guy off here park the beef bus in tuna town - don't mention names but just let us know about it.

Guys, did you find some clunge on here and send her to orgasmville, oregon? Mention it without mentioning names.

No posts on here and I will just assume TLW is gay or sexless and I'm not the only one wanking off over pics of the chick from Lazytown.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
kopitelewis called me over one day. I had a cake and balloons and everything for him. He told me to wait in the kitchen. Then Chris Hansen walked in.

*TSO enters thread*

*BGB knocks one out*

At it like fucking rabbits on here, the mucky cunts.

I could tell you who, but then I'd have to either kill you or fuck you. Or fuck you to death.

It all works for me.

I'll be honest Tom, I think I'd rather you killed me then fucked me.

If that isn't too much trouble.

It's a total sausage fest in here.

Exactly, there's more women on engineering courses than there are on here - it can't be that hard to figure out who's been porked.

For what it's worth, I always imagined Lisa to be tasty even though she don't post no more, she had a cat and a small car.