You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Really angry this morning

Nantwich girl

So in summary-

Yesterday- NG "If you weren't with my friend I'd go out with you"

Today- NG " You've left her for me? Can't you take a joke? I only said it to give me something to post on the GF."

Tomorrow- Man alone in bedsit, clutching picture of wife and kids, grey pallor to his tear stained lifeless face. Unlit gas fire hissing next to a half wrapped christmas bike. Elsewhere a small child turns to mummy and says "is daddy a bummer now, mum?"

There are some who'd call you a cunt for that nant.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ep_20-bargainbernie_jpg_298x170_crop_q85.jpg

"Hi. I'm Ricky Tomlinson and at no point have I ever believed that Nantwich Girl is anything but a big hairy man. Just like me.

In fact, if I ever met him, I would say 'ah-ey soft lad!' or something similar and offer him a box of smokey bacon crisps that Eddie Yates sold me on the cheap. As long as he wasn't Jewish that is.

Or is it the arabs that can't eat bacon? I forget.

Can eat Frazzles but can't tuck into a bacon buttie? What kind of religion is that?

Anyway, sorry. Where was I?

Oh, Nantwich girl. Deffo a fella, that's the one."

Got this email in work yesterday from V. This was really inappropriate to send to my work. I got upset reading it and people knew something was up. She probably did it on purpose.

"Michelle, if you want Phil that badly you can now have him. Although I suspect that you actually don't really want him at all. You're just doing what you do best. Fucking peoples lives up. Oh and don't bother trying to tell me you're innocent in all this I TOLD you not to contact Phil but I know you gave him your new mobile number and that you have been texting each other every Sunday when's he's been at practice. At least now he doesn't have to hide his phone from me or take it to the toliet with him. You fucking deserve each other. Ps don't bother trying to explain I've heard it all before remember?"

Got this email in work yesterday from V. This was really inappropriate to send to my work. I got upset reading it and people knew something was up. She probably did it on purpose.

"Michelle, if you want Phil that badly you can now have him. Although I suspect that you actually don't really want him at all. You're just doing what you do best. Fucking peoples lives up. Oh and don't bother trying to tell me you're innocent in all this I TOLD you not to contact Phil but I know you gave him your new mobile number and that you have been texting each other every Sunday when's he's been at practice. At least now he doesn't have to hide his phone from me or take it to the toliet with him. You fucking deserve each other. Ps don't bother trying to explain I've heard it all before remember?"

That's got Jeremy Kyle wrote all over it.

" My husbands getting his flute blown, when really he should be blowing his flute".

Nobody cares.

Give your clout a wipe and then fuck off.

The tag's on the thread deserve some sort of end of year TLW award.

Absolute genius.

Does Nantwich Girl/Boy/Man have any real life fiends he/she/it could talk to instead of posting it on here? Just a suggestion like but, saying your not taking the piss and you are genuine, all you get is grief and ridicule on here when you come asking for advice... yet you keep coming back. Why?

The tag's on the thread deserve some sort of end of year TLW award.

Absolute genius.

Does Nantwich Girl/Boy/Man have any real life fiends he/she/it could talk to instead of posting it on here? Just a suggestion like but, saying your not taking the piss and you are genuine, all you get is grief and ridicule on here when you come asking for advice... yet you keep coming back. Why?

Of course I have friends. The opinions of total strangers can be more honest than the comments of your friends though. To be truthful there are some things I have mentioned on here that I wouldn't tell my friends at all. The grief and ridicule don't bother me either. Why would a total stranger calling me a tranny/ bloke bother me etc? Posting on here is good fun. It's almost like going to confess your actions to a priest in one way. A friend of mine Sarah used to do a similar thing on some other website and she's the one who suggested I start doing it. It does actually help believe it or not. :-)

Of course I have friends. The opinions of total strangers can be more honest than the comments of your friends though. To be truthful there are some things I have mentioned on here that I wouldn't tell my friends at all. The grief and ridicule don't bother me either. Why would a total stranger calling me a tranny/ bloke bother me etc? Posting on here is good fun. It's almost like going to confess your actions to a priest in one way. A friend of mine Sarah used to do a similar thing on some other website and she's the one who suggested I start doing it. It does actually help believe it or not. :-)

Interesting analogy. Though I feel even the most progressive of priests would struggle to think up some of the tags below.

Go in peace my child.

Of course I have friends. The opinions of total strangers can be more honest than the comments of your friends though. To be truthful there are some things I have mentioned on here that I wouldn't tell my friends at all. The grief and ridicule don't bother me either. Why would a total stranger calling me a tranny/ bloke bother me etc? Posting on here is good fun. It's almost like going to confess your actions to a priest in one way. A friend of mine "Sarah" used to do a similar thing on some other website and she's the one who suggested I start doing it. It does actually help believe it or not. :-)

Beer-Monkey-Caption-00.jpg

Not once have I ever been confused by a porter than this one.

It's obvious many think it's a he, but I'm more inclined to think it's a shim.

Plus I don't understand the plot of any story, and why the fuck you would want to bring it to the GF.

If your a bullshitter you get pulled up and are found out pretty much after one post. I'll give you credit Nantwich Shim, you have either got a good sense of self esteem or some shit like that, or your just an ignorant fuck who won't accept they are not liked on here. Me personally I'm not arsed but I've never seen one positive response to any of your posts.

It's like a fella who was at my flat warning on Friday. Turned up with my birds mate, and a couple of others, looked like a slimmed down Paul Jewell. My birds mate left, as did the others after about an hour and a half, he stayed. Nobody knew him, but he tried to make conversation with everybody, they all fucked him off.

He then decided to then irritate me as I was playing DJ and had just started selecting classic dance tunes from the late 80's to early 90's. He kept coming up and saying "Turn the bass up on that lad, my era this" after 2 songs this got irritating. So myself and one of my birds work colleagues decided to mix Family Guy with the dog whisperer. Each time he came over, and he would say "Turn the bass up on that lad, my era this" my assistant would make a sound that would learn a dog that what it was doing was wrong ,"Tsssss" while I would point at him and like Peter Griffin says to Brian one time "No, no, no" while pointing at him.

This went on for about 5 more songs, and he got the message and left.

There is a hidden message for you somewhere in that story.

Guest TesticleOReilly

Is she the one whose marriage you've just destroyed?

Not once have I ever been confused by a porter than this one.

It's obvious many think it's a he, but I'm more inclined to think it's a shim.

Plus I don't understand the plot of any story, and why the fuck you would want to bring it to the GF.

If your a bullshitter you get pulled up and are found out pretty much after one post. I'll give you credit Nantwich Shim, you have either got a good sense of self esteem or some shit like that, or your just an ignorant fuck who won't accept they are not liked on here. Me personally I'm not arsed but I've never seen one positive response to any of your posts.

It's like a fella who was at my flat warning on Friday. Turned up with my birds mate, and a couple of others, looked like a slimmed down Paul Jewell. My birds mate left, as did the others after about an hour and a half, he stayed. Nobody knew him, but he tried to make conversation with everybody, they all fucked him off.

He then decided to then irritate me as I was playing DJ and had just started selecting classic dance tunes from the late 80's to early 90's. He kept coming up and saying "Turn the bass up on that lad, my era this" after 2 songs this got irritating. So myself and one of my birds work colleagues decided to mix Family Guy with the dog whisperer. Each time he came over, and he would say "Turn the bass up on that lad, my era this" my assistant would make a sound that would learn a dog that what it was doing was wrong ,"Tsssss" while I would point at him and like Peter Griffin says to Brian one time "No, no, no" while pointing at him.

This went on for about 5 more songs, and he got the message and left.

There is a hidden message for you somewhere in that story.

I think I understand the hidden message. If I ever end up at a party and offer comments to the wannabe dj, then I can expect him/her to be a bit miffed and to start playing tunes which may or may not annoy me? Wise words. I shall remember them well. ;-)