You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you want Blackburn to beat us

Nathanzx

....if it means Roy will go

I do, I can't stand him anymore, the way we play, the things he says, the way the media and cocks like Allardyce and Bruce are sucking him off, his shitty signings and of course he has managed to put a decent squad in the relegation zone....I would take a defeat to the most odious manager in game to get rid of you Roy, that's how urgent it is, that's how you've made me feel about the team

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i want us to wallop them and go on an unbeaten streak which rams my criticism of Hodgson down my throat, can't see it happening but that's what i'd like. I couldn't ever imagine wanting to see Liverpool get beat, i would call it a day if i ever did.

This, I desperately want him to go, but no where near as badly as I want to be wrong.

I never want us to lose any game. It was like when a few "fans" wanted Chelsea to beat us just to stop the Mancs getting #19, I didn't.

I'd love nothing more for Roy to go on a huge winning run, get the club up there, and shove all our criticism down our collective throats and make us swallow hard.

The problem is - that's not going to happen.

EDIT: Never mind King Emlyn said basically the same thing, teach me to read the entire thread and not just the OP before posting!

Some people arn't being 100% honest.

I'd be happy if Roy goes but I'm never happy to see us lose, sometimes the ends can justify the means and maybe this is one of those times but only time will tell.

This thread certainly doesn't deserve the pompous super fan response it got.

I know I was hoping we lost to Blackburn at Anfield when the mancs could have wrapped up the title at West Ham. In the end it worked out great but again that's hidnsight for you.

....if it means Roy will go

I do, I can't stand him anymore, the way we play, the things he says, the way the media and cocks like Allardyce and Bruce are sucking him off, his shitty signings and of course he has managed to put a decent squad in the relegation zone....I would take a defeat to the most odious manager in game to get rid of you Roy, that's how urgent it is, that's how you've made me feel about the team

Pathetic!

Guest San Don
I never want us to lose any game. It was like when a few "fans" wanted Chelsea to beat us just to stop the Mancs getting #19, I didn't.

I'd love nothing more for Roy to go on a huge winning run, get the club up there, and shove all our criticism down our collective throats and make us swallow hard.

The problem is - that's not going to happen.

EDIT: Never mind King Emlyn said basically the same thing, teach me to read the entire thread and not just the OP before posting!

Some people arn't being 100% honest.

I'd be happy if Roy goes but I'm never happy to see us lose, sometimes the ends can justify the means and maybe this is one of those times but only time will tell.

This thread certainly doesn't deserve the pompous super fan response it got.

I know I was hoping we lost to Blackburn at Anfield when the mancs could have wrapped up the title at West Ham. In the end it worked out great but again that's hidnsight for you.

Two very balanced opinions here.

I can say I never want us to lose although in some circumstances like those mentioned above, would have been 'less bothered' if we had lost than normal.

I didnt want us to lose to remove the last manager and Im not going to start now.

Guest Scaramanga

I've never wanted us to get beat by anyone but I can understand what your saying. However, given our precarious position in the league there is a possibility that losing 3 points just to get rid of the manager may prove decisive if things continue as they have been.

I'd rather Roy was given his marching orders for playing bland, ineffective, uninspiring, predictable football.