You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After 13 futile years...

Paul

on the ST waiting list, I've finally got one for next season. Woo-hoo!!!* And massive thanks to Razor off here for thinking of me.

*I reserve the right to retract my "woo-hoo" at any future date should the owners/manager/football be unbearably shite next season. However, even if this is possibly the worst time in the last 20 years to be a ST holder, I'm still made up to have one for a season.

Congrats Paul.

This does however show why the owners know whatever little they spend on the club and however much they increase the prices people will still buy the tickets.

The standard of football is shite, the manager is likely to be Hodgson and we have had our worse finish in years with potentially little in the way of top quality players likely to be on display next season yet there is little doubt all of the seasons tickets will be sold.

I wrote to them this year in desperation to check i was still on the list - they said they couldn't say when we'd reach the front but that the people at the top of the list had been since 1996 so....congrats mate, and you may be nearer than you think!!

Congrats Paul.

This does however show why the owners know whatever little they spend on the club and however much they increase the prices people will still buy the tickets.

The standard of football is shite, the manager is likely to be Hodgson and we have had our worse finish in years with potentially little in the way of top quality players likely to be on display next season yet there is little doubt all of the seasons tickets will be sold.

Well this is it, but suppose if Paul didn't take it there are thousands behind him who would have, no disrespect to Paul but it wouldn't be my choice.

Well this is it, but suppose if Paul didn't take it there are thousands behind him who would have, no disrespect to Paul but it wouldn't be my choice.

Without a doubt and my post was not to have a go at Paul as he does what he wants.

Like you say if Paul did not take the offer there would be no shortage of people who would take it.

To make it clear for you fellow waiting list-ites, it's not my ticket; it's a one, possibly two season loan of Razor's. Even so, I'm still made up to have the chance to see us play every league game for the first time since the 80s.

Guest Pistonbroke

Well done mate and except with the knowledge that those pair of bastards won't be here before long and that you'll be a fan until the end.

Been on the waiting list myself for 14 years now. Spoke with the ticket office again last week with no joy. I will write to Ayres again like last year to voice my unwanted opinion about lack of stadium, thousands on the waiting list etc, etc.

I'll give him his due though he did reply last year, but I'm still waiting probably retire by the time i get one!