You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blue Shite in for Huntelaar ??

LFC Brian

How many clubs has he been at in the last year?

Something obviously isn't right, or maybe he's just not good enough.

urm... Madrid sold him to Milan as part of their 'get rid of the Dutch players cos we need more Spanish players' scheme - so 1

or if you are counting the year 2009 (rather than 2009-2010 season) then 2

urm... Madrid sold him to Milan as part of their 'get rid of the Dutch players cos we need more Spanish players' scheme - so 1

or if you are counting the year 2009 (rather than 2009-2010 season) then 2

Didn't they only sell Snieder out of their Dutch contingent? Well in genius.

You'd like to think they'd keep a player they spent big money on just 6 months prior regardless of nationality.

Didn't they only sell Snieder out of their Dutch contingent? Well in genius.

no - cos they sold at least Huntelaar & Robben also

You'd like to think they'd keep a player they spent big money on just 6 months prior regardless of nationality.

Madrid aren't exactly well known for their 'sensible' approch to transfers are they

Neither are Milan then by the looks of things. He's that good he's being fobbed off by two big clubs in the space of a season.

don't think that Milan want him to leave - but he wants to play more regularly

i'm guessing that with Pato and Ronaldinho over there the chances of starting a lot of games are limited

not that i make a point of watching Milan like

He'd score goals in our team.

I pretty much doubt that would have been enough. He's a poacher/finisher, and that's it.

Modern footy expect strikers to be a mix of Ronaldo anno Barcelona, Usain Bolt, a brick house and Gerry Kasparov.

Poaching at Ajax and poaching at Liverpool are two totally different things.

why hasnt he kicked on from the promise he showed early on, is it a personality thing? people say he's talented but if thats the case why has his career stalled?

a common criticism is that he just seems to hang around waiting to tap one in and doesnt offer much of a threat or even work hard outside the box, is that fair?

The last thing this team needs is a goal poacher, we need someone who can create a goal to poach.

I cant remember a Liverpool team that looked less likely to score during so much of so many games than this one.

without Gerrard and Torres in the team you would be correct - but with Gerrard and Torres and Huntelaar all playing to me that would mean more goals as quite often there is no one in the box to finish off moves

ballpoint or permanent marker? the latter is a bit harsh as it hampers his chances at another club.

If he passes the medical, they'll cover his pen that he will sign the contract with in snake poison causing him to have a fit.

Cue David Moyes.

'Well as you can see, even though this signing didn't come off it's a signal of our intentions, though the risk of him gaining snake poison was clearly too much of a risk'

If he passes the medical, they'll cover his pen that he will sign the contract with in snake poison causing him to have a fit.

Cue David Moyes.

'Well as you can see, even though this signing didn't come off it's a signal of our intentions, though the risk of him gaining snake poison was clearly too much of a risk'

Ifitadntbinferthesnakepoison

Cue David Moyes.

Don't be silly. That pen would be worth a fortune when auctioned on their offal. I bet the person who bought Jo's pen is happy with their purchase.

Don't be silly. That pen would be worth a fortune when auctioned on their offal. I bet the person who bought Jo's pen is happy with their purchase.

In all seriousness though, what would you do with it?

Pride of place in the mantle piece?

Use it yourself?

Shove it in the loft?

If someone gave me the pen Voronin signed his contract with I'd burn it in some sort ritual.