You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gus Hiddink Agent has been approached by LFC?

Spy Bee

How much would Cappello want?

Reputation means nothing really. Guardiola had no managerial experience at all and won everything in sight in his first season. Houllier wasn't what you'd call a succesful manager and he was given messiah status within two seasons. A world class manager would be welcome but I don't think it's a must. Despite all the horror stories, whoever gets the job will have plenty of support and time to adjust.

He'll have "support" from the fans, but will the "support" be forthcoming from the boardroom, that's the real question?

Capello signed a four-and-a-half year deal worth £6m a year, with an opt out after 2010.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still reckon Rafa will be in charge in 12 months.

As do I. However, I do know I wont be fence sitting. If he hasn't turned things around by then I will firmly be in the Rafa out section. I am still leaning towards allowing him a shite season after the seasons of progress and seeing what he can do next year, but a repeat next season will see me as loud as TomR in my wanting him out. Ok, maybe not that bad.

As do I. However, I do know I wont be fence sitting. If he hasn't turned things around by then I will firmly be in the Rafa out section. I am still leaning towards allowing him a shite season after the seasons of progress and seeing what he can do next year, but a repeat next season will see me as loud as TomR in my wanting him out. Ok, maybe not that bad.

I'll be changing my user name to Hermes_Knows!

:wow:

He said that he is sure that Rafa will be going to Juve in the summer. Give the TLW podcast a listen. It's pretty good.

For this podcast plug, I expect Dave to pay my Thursday night footy subs for a year.

Even though he stated he wasn't going the other week?

To be fair though I could do podcast and say I believe Rafa was staying or going to manage Slovenia in the summer, doesn't make it right.

What links has Seraf got to the likes of Rafa and Gerrard etc?

How credible are his stories prior to the podcasts?

Is Seraf a poster from here?

I listened to the first one with Carragher and if I'm honest thought it was poor, however as it was the first I will give the second one a listen and probably to more to be honest, but first impressions have not been good in my opinion.

To be fair though I could do podcast and say I believe Rafa was staying or going to manage Slovenia in the summer, doesn't make it right.

I listened to the first one with Carragher and if I'm honest thought it was poor, however as it was the first I will give the second one a listen and probably to more to be honest, but first impressions have not been good in my opinion.

Rafa told the players the other week that he wasn't going to Juventus, but he could have just meant that the rumours regarding him leaving mid season were rubbish!

I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility that come the summer and Rafa is looking at 20 million to replace Mascherano, Aquilani, Babel, Riera and Benny, he thinks to himself, fuck this.

I think he is a Juve fan who plays fooball with the fellas on here. I think he posts now and again, I think.

How credible he is you would need to ask the lads that know and play football with him.