You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roxanne Pallett

Total Longo

i was talking about two consenting adults by the way. I actually think it's very sexist to portray all women as victims that need to be protected - like they're tiny delicate flowers or something. It's highly patronising to women. Women can make up their own minds where their boundaries are. They don't need men to tell them what they like or don't like. Nor should all women be believed with this #MeToo stuff. As is the case with Asia Argento, they can be sexual predators themselves. Let's not kid ourselves that the world is so black and white.

Agreed. I used to be a white knight until it became logically apparent to me that women want equal rights with none of the responsibilities or liabilities faced by men. Feminism/metoo etc. is a feminine supremacy movement. Early childhood education is misandric against boys, at least here in Fembourne.

I'm glad this lady is facing the consequences of her lies. Hopefully it forces a much-needed debate about consent and rights vs responsibilities.

• Upvote 1

We have normalised violence against women in our society to such an extent that "pretending" to hit them doesn't even raise an eyebrow, and striking them "accidentally" in the course of "pretending" gets the perpetrator seen as the victim.

They've been after equality for years....

*joke.

This thread has taken a strange turn. Reading it would give you the impression that men are overwhelmingly in danger from violent women, rather than the complete opposite.

More a case of men being overwhelmingly in danger of being stitched up by a sociopathic woman, who lies about abuse.

As a man that's what worries me more to be honest. As selfish as that might make me, it's a bigger concern than being assaulted or raped by a man.

Having seen the clip, I am completely in agreement that her reaction is a over the top. One thing I don’t understand though, why would a guy ‘playfight’ with a girl? Why even risk it?

I pretend to suplex the missus sometimes, she thinks it's ace.*

*she's probably planning on stabbing me in my sleep.

• Upvote 1

More a case of men being overwhelmingly in danger of being stitched up by a sociopathic woman, who lies about abuse.

As a man that's what worries me more to be honest. As selfish as that might make me, it's a bigger concern than being assaulted or raped by a man.

A man without a penis (not the major in Ghostbusters) has been found guilty of sexual assault today after using an unknown object to have sex with various partners. Obviously it’s not a man without a penis, it’s a woman who identifies as a man.

Been fired from her radio show.

She's claiming she has quit the radio show and has apologized for accusing Ryan of something he didn't do, saying she over-reacted.

No shit, Sherlock.

A man without a penis (not the major in Ghostbusters) has been found guilty of sexual assault today after using an unknown object to have sex with various partners. Obviously it’s not a man without a penis, it’s a woman who identifies as a man.

The product of podcasts, ladies and gents.

There are a couple of ironies in all this. One is that people will be thinking "What a massive knob!", and the other is that a man with no dick ended up dealing with Cockburn in court.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. I used to be a white knight until it became logically apparent to me that women want equal rights with none of the responsibilities or liabilities faced by men. Feminism/metoo etc. is a feminine supremacy movement. Early childhood education is misandric against boys, at least here in Fembourne.

I'm glad this lady is facing the consequences of her lies. Hopefully it forces a much-needed debate about consent and rights vs responsibilities.

I'm sure the women of the world wanted an angry internet denizen riding to aid them that when didn't ask, or need, it.

Where in Melbourne do you live Hades?

Funny how it keeps referring to it as an unknown object.

Shirley he's been asked what it was. So he's either refusing to tell them what it was, or the object is unknown to him too.

Just watched that interview and Emma Willis is fucking gorgeous; I would milferize the fucking shit out of her and Palett could mop up my tears.

I read that twice and wondered just how you could spell ‘militarise’ so badly wrong.

Anyway, I saw the interview myself. Having read what a number of lawyers have said, including one from here, and a copper, some psychologists, and now watching her admit she manufactured it, it makes the (admittedly, extremely marginal) view that she is somehow the victim look about as far fetched as her story.