You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roxanne Pallett

Total Longo

As I say, people react oddly sometimes to things, especially if they've been a victim in the past. None of it changes the fact that she was hit.

If I'm a woman and I accuse someone of raping me ten times, but I was only raped once, the person who raped me is still a rapist.

I'd sure like to see this footage of her hitting people, if it exists. I shan't hold my breath.

There's a clip in the first episode where she is exiting a side door with that Hardeep guy and another girl and falls backwards into the pool. It looks now like she engineered the fall to make it look like hardeep pushed her. Luckily enough for him his first words to her were 'I didnt push you". The other girl seemed to be perplexed over how she had fallen in as well. Strange girl.

There's a clip in the first episode where she is exiting a side door with that Hardeep guy and another girl and falls backwards into the pool. It looks now like she engineered the fall to make it look like hardeep pushed her. Luckily enough for him his first words to her were 'I didnt push you". The other girl seemed to be perplexed over how she had fallen in as well. Strange girl.

So she's mad as a box of frogs. Don't think she deserves to be public enemy number one, but maybe that's just me.

Video clips divorced of all context. Well I'm convinced.

What a troll you are, and a bad hypocrite too. ‘The rest is fluff’ he says, divorcing all context, only to reply to a video of her hitting somebody and asking for the fluff. You’re almost beyond parody. Almost, but I’ll do my best.

Of course, I’m not accusing her of anything. So you don’t need to be convinced. It’s just a demonstration of your broken logic. But whatever, I’m glad she apologised for her hateful lies and false allegations. People are in prison because of people like her, and they do great damage to those who have been victims of abuse. As many victims of abuse have attested to this week.

• Upvote 1

So she's mad as a box of frogs. Don't think she deserves to be public enemy number one, but maybe that's just me.

No witchunt mate, just genuine disgust from people who witnessed an outrageous attempt to destroy another person's character built upon a fabricated story. Judging by the amount of people who have since spoken up about similar incidents involving her it's a good thing she's been caught out finally.

She's getting interviewed on CBB tonight apparently.

Pre recorded.

Gonna be scripted shite.

Would have been brilliant if they evicted her properly and they made her answer the questions live, minutes after being shown the footage of herself talking out her arse.

What a troll you are, and a bad hypocrite too. ‘The rest is fluff’ he says, divorcing all context, only to reply to a video of her hitting somebody and asking for the fluff.

If you're actually sparring with someone, as she is in the clip, or demonstrating (I presume) how to slap someone in the course of playing a role, as she is in the other, then you expect some physical contact. That's not "fluff", it demonstrates why those situations don't compare to an uninvited jab in the ribs.

No witchunt mate, just genuine disgust from people who witnessed an outrageous attempt to destroy another person's character built upon a fabricated story. Judging by the amount of people who have since spoken up about similar incidents involving her it's a good thing she's been caught out finally.

Oh please. If there's one thing that will never destroy a male celebrity's career, it's violence against women. Ask Stan Collymore, Dr Dre, Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Josh Brolin etc etc

If you're actually sparring with someone, as she is in the clip, or demonstrating (I presume) how to slap someone in the course of playing a role, as she is in the other, then you expect some physical contact. That's not "fluff", it demonstrates why those situations don't compare to an uninvited jab in the ribs.

Ah, so now you’re deciding what context counts. I personally believe false allegations are important context. In fact, I think all context is important. You are free to dismiss the stuff you want to (everything against her, despite not knowing it existed a few minutes ago). I won’t, I’ll judge it on all the evidence, not just the stuff that supports a chosen position.

Also, it wasn’t sparring, he was holding cushions for her. He didn’t invite the jab in the ribs. Again, I see no reason for your double standards here.

Ah, so now you’re deciding what context counts. I personally believe false allegations are important context. In fact, I think all context is important. You are free to dismiss the stuff you want to (everything against her, despite not knowing it existed a few minutes ago). I won’t, I’ll judge it on all the evidence, not just the stuff that supports a chosen position.

Exaggerated allegations don't change the facts of the matter.

Also, it wasn’t sparring, he was holding cushions for her. He didn’t invite the jab in the ribs. Again, I see no reason for your double standards here.

Without sound on the clip, I don't know what was invited/expected/whatever. Nor do I particularly care. I doubt a musclebound man was in much danger from a 90 pound woman.

Exaggerated allegations don't change the facts of the matter.

I’m not talking about to exaggerated allegations. I’m talking about false allegations. The facts aren’t clear and I don’t think you should presume to know them.

Without sound on the clip, I don't know what was invited/expected/whatever. Nor do I particularly care. I doubt a musclebound man was in much danger from a 90 pound woman.

I see very little point in continuing this if you’re going to dismiss actions due to body weight. Anyway, like I said, I’m not accusing her of anything. But body weight isn’t an excuse for action not intent.

I think you’re making yourself look daft here. I think I’m done.