You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bascombe latest effort

PaulMcC

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to apologise for losing my temper, to Julian, and to all those that have had the misfortune of reading my input in this car crash of a thread.

Fuck you.

No only joking, I don't want to fall out with you, mate. I've never had a beef with you before and I don't want to start now.

Thats what he means. This place is shite at the moment and the good name this forum is going down the pan.

People taking exception to the amount of negativity coming from this forum towards the manager is making this forum shite??

Reading it back now, I still think it's clear that I didn't say I had a personal relationship with an agent, which is what I was accused of saying.

It was, then it turned into a question of grammatical errors and missing words. That was the point I attempted t make, and looking like it obviously failed.

It became like our media stories, muddy and confusing.

Thats the thing though he doesn't anymore.

I'm sure i read something from Tony Barrett a while back that would disagree with that.

I'd add that Oli Kay at the Times is a good journo in terms of Liverpool news.

As for the NOTW/S*n shite, its been done a million times before. I'd never buy the NOTW but if a article is posted the forum i'll read it and try and draw my own conclusions from it.

Thanks for just enhancing my point completely.

Tis ok. I have no idea if you were referring to me but I as a fellow newbie I felt it was by duty to stand up for newbies everywhere. I have a feeling you will include me in this list of noobs now though.

I dont think this site has gone downhill. It was worse before when people could slag the manager off and get away with it. So people come on here to defend the manager and dismiss Bascombe rumours and all of a sudden its become shit?

I'm sure i read something from Tony Barrett a while back that would disagree with that.

I'd add that Oli Kay at the Times is a good journo in terms of Liverpool news.

As for the NOTW/S*n shite, its been done a million times before. I'd never buy the NOTW but if a article is posted the forum i'll read it and try and draw my own conclusions from it.

Yep Oli Kay is another good one.

Bascombe does not have the contacts he once had. I'd bet Rafa had something to do with that statement put up on the offal today...

brownie is losing it.

Agreed. That Brownie is mental, he is.

I voiced my suspicions at the time, that when he was behaving like that, being vicious towards Rafa, his claims and assassinations were so absurd that it seemed like he was being ironic, mimicking the people that were behaving like that, rather than engaging in the behaviour out of adherence to a dislike of the manager. That's how it appeared to me, although as it often is, we see what we want to see rather than what there is to see and I might be wrong.

I called him on it a few weeks ago and he "repped" me saying that it was an ironic dig at the " anti-Rafa clique". The man is utterly deranged.

Even Red Nick thinks its time to delete this thread

Repped for referring to yourself in the third person.

I dont think this site has gone downhill. It was worse before when people could slag the manager off and get away with it. So people come on here to defend the manager and dismiss Bascombe rumours and all of a sudden its become shit?

You make it sound like TLW spent its time calling Rafa a cunt, only for the good teenagers of LFC.TV to ride in and save us all.

What a load of crap. The only thing wrong with this site lately is it seems to have lost its sense of humour.

The good thing about having loose moderation is you don't end up like RAWK/LFC.TV. The bad thing is mongs abound.

Yep Oli Kay is another good one.

Bascombe does not have the contacts he once had. I'd bet Rafa had something to do with that statement put up on the offal today...

i actually agree about the statement today but as i said, someone who you said is trustworty has backed up bascombe & his 'credibility'. It doesn't matter though really does it. At the end of the day its all about opinions and people's interpretation of media articles. Nobody knows everything, some now nothing, others know a bit here and there. Its up to individuals to chose who and what they believe.

Yahweh - if people are negative towards Rafa then so be it. Its there perogative, who are you to tell peope what to think. We might have hugely differing tastes in women but i'm not going to go about & ridicule yours just because ti differs from mine. I can see why people criticise Rafa but I can also see why there are many people willing to back him to the hilt. Don't dismiss people's opinions just because they don't agree with your own.

Escape to Victory is on - ace.

You make it sound like TLW spent its time calling Rafa a cunt, only for the good teenagers of LFC.TV to ride in and save us all.

What a load of crap. The only thing wrong with this site lately is it seems to have lost its sense of humour.

The good thing about having loose moderation is you don't end up like RAWK/LFC.TV. The bad thing is mongs abound.

You do realise this site is/has been known for its Rafa bashing and Bascombe arse licking?

I think RAWK and .tv are both shite, I can't take those sites seriously. This site has its fair share of match goers, so it's disappointing to see so much shite.