You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can We Beat United?

lfc123

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why you're having a go.This thread is to do with liverpool and man utd not about spelling.Your having a go at spellings, you some kind of teacher or something anyway i think you have a prooblem with your reading because you obviously have'nt read the thread properly.

You replace the word 'for' with '4'.

You deserve to be given a thousand lashes and then Stoned to death.

And what the fuck is a PROOBLEM????

Arggggggggggg I can feel brain cells slowly dying whilst reading you posts. I can't read any more.

Learn to spell, stay out of the woods and use the green cross code when crossing the road.

*Leaves thread*

Arggggggggggg I can feel brain cells slowly dying whilst reading you posts. I can't read any more.

Learn to spell, stay out of the woods and use the green cross code when crossing the road.

*Leaves thread*

What the hell is it to do with spelling were on a football forum not writing a letter to the queen!!!

*Leaves thread*

Yesssh, it'sshh shhomething that Sshhteve MuuClaren hasssh when playing Asshennal

He,he this is funny."Prooblem"What a great word. Hopefully we give the mancs plenty of prooblems and they don't give us a prooblem.But if Gerrard and El Nino are missing we could have a prooblem.It's up to the rest of the players to make sure there is no prooblem and i can see us winning no prooblem!

Well i'm not so sure if we can beat them as Rafa has a disgraceful record against the mancs and these are the type of games you need your players to be fired up with motivational skills not just tactical organisation. I want united to come of the pitch knowing they have been in a game and for once having to break sweat if they are to secure yet another victory against us, I will be fuckin fuming if we offer another lame and limp performance against them. I expect a peformance that shows we have progressed rather than another game where we walk of the pitch with our tails between our legs, we need to be pschyed up like the blueshite are when they play us and really play like its a champions league final, it would be if we could actually score a goal against them for a change.

At the risk of being hounded off the forum, I think we can do it, but I sincerely hope the Tubster doesn't play as well as he did tonight. He's been shite all season, and I thought he'd been overdoing the tabs in the pool with Colleeeeeeeen, but for me he was man of the match tonight.

Here's hoping it was a temporary blip...

As much as I give a fuck about checking whether Gus has already made the point about our defence being great.

Seriously. Has anyone in the Prem got a better keeper? A better choice of centre backs? Has anyone else got El Jefecito to protect their defenders, for fuck's sake?

Mancs. We'll shit 'em!

Then I'm coming back here to give you some celebration rep.

Done and Done!

:yes::yes::yes: