You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robert Keane to Liverpool Football Club

fivetimes

No-one will be 100% correct all the time, as things change.

I've told this story before, but I've had a player himself let on that he's going to be joining Liverpool. It was a 'done deal' so to speak. But the deal didn't happen.

I know for a fact he wasn't lying to me, but things change. For other reasons it fell through, so whilst I know that information was 110% reliable, it didn't go through so people would be calling me allsorts.

Remember Dave's little tale about Ray Putterill kissing the Boro defender after he said something about Ray's Ma? The Boro defender in question denied that was how it happened, and said that story was crap (I told me mate that story, and he was sat next to McMahon at the time who said it was crap)... so you've basically got the 2 players involved saying different stories, so who do you believe?

folks ,has anyone even considered that the reason this hasnt gone through yet is down to players personal issues?? Deal is done ,clubs agree,player agrees,medicals the only hold up and theres a very good reason why thats not happened yet

What are you getting at here Gav? The medical hasn't happened yet because Robbie's been holed up in some bar in Dublin for the past week with the Miss Ireland finalists?

folks ,has anyone even considered that the reason this hasnt gone through yet is down to players personal issues?? Deal is done ,clubs agree,player agrees,medicals the only hold up and theres a very good reason why thats not happened yet

he did a few grams over last weekend and needs it to get out of his system?

What are you getting at here Gav? The medical hasn't happened yet because Robbie's been holed up in some bar in Dublin for the past week with the Miss Ireland finalists?

I interpreted it as meaning that Bob K has caught the virus after a dalliance with Ronnie D. Milan05 might know.

If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen wind yer neck in you bore. I think everybody understands your point of view so let it drop. The only thing constant is change FFS. Think back and I'm sure the stuff that supposedly resides between your ears will enable you to remember times when sure fire cert transfers have not happened for many reasons.

Simao. End of.

sources should be taken with a pinch of salt, they give their information in good faith (or in somecase for a wind up) their news can be taken on board or left, what's the big deal?

my rule of thumb is don't belive it till they are holding a liverpool scarf about their head.

even if rafa himself posted the info it may not happen as the person making the deals is parry.

even if parry himself posted the info it may not happen as the people who own the club are the yanks.

even if the yanks themselves posted the info it may not happen because they are a couple of lying cunts.

that's the people in CHARGE never mind posters on liverpool forum

ANYWAY... On a happier note...

I was just looking at the fixtures... Last home game of the season 24th May. Imagine...we need a win to secure the League for a record 19th time... who should get the winner... Step forward Mr. R. Keane and write yourself into Anfield Folklore!!!!

It's written in them stars let me tell you.

Guest davelfc
Well I never recalled being abusive to anyone on here, far from it. I just wanted to have a conversation with ES but thats despite that he comes on here and calls me a tit.

So instead of talking to me he is the one that gets abusive just because I do not beleive what he said in a public forum. I always keep an open but stating that I was abusive when I was not is a dowright lie.

I tell you what though, the people in here forums seem to be in a tight group of bullies that once you challange them they buckle and turn on you. So what if I do not agree with the majority?? Where is the crime in that??

There is no crime in having your own opinion, there is an annoyance when you post everything that pops into your head.

A lot of people here have been through this before, transfer speculation is the only bit of fun we can have during the closed season. If ES tells us something then most of us take notice but until we see a player holding the scarf stood next to Rafa, it's just speculation but with a little substance.

What then is wrong debating the player? You're a master debater yourself, or so you told us? If the information was correct when ES posted it, it can change within minutes, that's football, that's transfers.

You also need to understand the difference between annoying the shit out of people and being bullied, because I think you've got it wrong.

Yes but how do I know this is true? I read papers every day and look online and I see no medical. I was taught at school to not believe anything until I read it in the papers or see it in the stars. I must challenge everything and want to have debate with you.

Who is this Elisha Scott and why you believe her? Is she on the papers and online. Why is it so? Will someone please stop the voices? Mother? They are touching my special place again. Can you hear me? Hellllloooo?

:wallbutt: Then they call me a WUM....hehehe.

Moving on.....

Who is this red spartan prick? I go away for a while and when I come back the place has been over run with drooling fuckin idiots. There's more in here than in that fuckin nuthouse I've been cooped up in. Seems to me this Red Spartan asshole is a little uptight, he needs to go and do some 'mass debating'. Hehe, you see what I did there? Mass debating - Masterbating. Hehe

Who is this red spartan prick? I go away for a while and when I come back the place has been over run with drooling fuckin idiots. There's more in here than in that fuckin nuthouse I've been cooped up in. Seems to me this Red Spartan asshole is a little uptight, he needs to go and do some 'mass debating'. Hehe, you see what I did there? Mass debating - Masterbating. Hehe

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh and dont quit your day job, it doesnt sound as funny as it does in your head........

You coming round to the idea of Keane joining us, Gav?

Ah Uncle Ju, you've been missed. At the old knackers yard?

It's VERY funny actually

Hey my little eskimo friend, I've missed you.

Ah Uncle Ju, you've been missed. At the old knackers yard?

There's still life in this old dog yet, my friend.

As for this red spartan asshole, I can see how the 300 held out for so long. If they're all like this cocksucker all they'd have to do was start yappin and the enemy would all be asleep in no fuckin time. Talk about fuckin dull, jesus fuckin christ. If he was a color, he'd be fuckin beige.

Hold on lad. 2 or 3 fuckwits on the forum acting the WUM does not mean the place has been "Over run with drooling fuckin idiots". Red Spartan and XabiD are WUMS and fuckin' tools, but don't tar everyone else with the same brush.

Hey my little eskimo friend, I've missed you.

There's still life in this old dog yet, my friend.

As for this red spartan asshole, I can see how the 300 held out for so long. If they're all like this cocksucker all they'd have to do was start yappin and the enemy would all be asleep in no fuckin time. Talk about fuckin dull, jesus fuckin christ. If he was a color, he'd be fuckin beige.

Dude you dont know me and I dont know you and yet you abuse and call me names at every given turn.

So to you I ask this if I am the cocksucker that so claim that I am then please put me on ignore and give me negative feedback.

You are the worst kind of poster, one that heads with the majority cause you are far too scared to stand alone. So poke me with your stick, call me a thousand names, become a great bully so that you get the fame that so require, because in the end there is nothing that brings you joy in your sad, sad pathetic pointless life.

Better yet you are the first guy I am going to ignore............bitch!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Dude you dont know me and I dont know you and yet you abuse and call me names at every given turn.

So to you I ask this if I am the cocksucker that so claim that I am then please put me on ignore and give me negative feedback.

You are the worst kind of poster, one that heads with the majority cause you are far too scared to stand alone. So poke me with your stick, call me a thousand names, become a great bully so that you get the fame that so require, because in the end there is nothing that brings you joy in your sad, sad pathetic pointless life.

Better yet you are the first guy I am going to ignore............bitch!!!!!!!!!:drool:

How dare that bitch, with a pathetic pointless life, abuse you? He doesn't even know you! What a pathetic, great bully-bitch!