You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Just watched inception again

totally fucking brilliant, loved it just as much the second time round. Not saying it's the perfect representation and that it has no flaws, far from it, but the whole concept appeals to my imagination and just really enjoyed watching it.

Still a solid 9/10 for me

That's the thing, I remember quite a bit of DtD and I'm sure it isn't that. I can't think of many more vampire films in that setting though so maybe I'm wrong.

I ended up watching Near Dark though and enjoyed it. I think I have seen it before, or at least parts of it. I'd give it a 7.

The Lost Boys has a few scenes in caves, though not exactly like you recall.

[YOUTUBE]TdsZnj4-9YM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ufyvUNvM0O0[/YOUTUBE]

Street Kings

Keanu Reeves plays a cop with a self destruct button

sounds utterly shite doesn't it?

I can't take him seriously as an actor, probably because of bill and teds, but I have to say this film was very watchable and most enjoyable. Half decent storyline, some great bits and Forrest Whittaker is always worth watching.

7/10

The Hunger Games - Really enjoyed this. Is there more to the story? - 7.4/10

In The Mouth of Madness - Sam Neil stars in a John Carpenter film. What's not to like? I love Sam Neil. He'll never be a Gielgud but he's always great value and was again here. - 7.1/10

The Woman in Black - Not seen the original, bizarrely, so nothing to compare it to. As a ghost film in its own right it scared the bejebus out of me as I watched it in bed last night. Thought I'd only be able to see Harry Potter but Radcliffe was really good. Some seriously nasty scarey ghost bits - 8/10

Bourne Legacy - 6/10

Not as good as the original trilogy as it lacks some of the intensity. Still very entertaining though, and Jeremy Renner is good in this kind of role. It would be good if they could figure out a way to re-introduce Jason Bourne to the story, but Matt Damon has already said he won't do it if Paul Greengrass doesn't direct, and I don't see that changing.

Red State - 8.5/10

Get on this, it's just great. Directed by Kevin Smith, and it's got both a Cohen and Tarantino air about it. The story turns inside out and into a totally different direction from where it starts out. I may watch it again simply because John Goodman is so fucking ace. Really enjoyed it.

Edit: Some interesting cast members too, from both True Blood and Breaking Bad.