You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Killer Elite - Sunday afternoon hangover film. DeNiro punching below his weight yet again alongside Clive Owen and Statham. Watchable but corny as fuck. 5/10

Cabin in the Woods - Nice idea, but a little bit shit. watchable, just. 5/10

Laid to Rest - Fuck off. 1/10

I've got the Blade trilogy lined up to watch over the next few days. Hope they're an improvement on the above.

I watched Lockout last night and calling it shite, is doing a disservice to shite.

There is about 1 and a 1/2 hours lying on the editors cutting room floor I reckon. Could have been good but failed like a wank in an away grounds bog.

Edited by Chip Butty

Total Recall (2012) - 5/10. Pretty pointless and not very good. Farrell is OK and Beckinsale is fit, but it's uninteresting.

Just watched it. The last half an hour dragged a bit but overall good entertainment and they deserve credit for needlessly having a bird with three tits again. 7.5/10

Just watched it. The last half an hour dragged a bit but overall good entertainment and they deserve credit for needlessly having a bird with three tits again. 7.5/10

If the last half hour of a movie dragged how can it get 7.5/10? Thats a ridiculous score, the most important part of the movie drags and it gets a good mark? Poor form!

Also after Die Hard 4.0 I will never watch another Len Wiseman movie. How hacks like him Zack Snyder and Paul Anderson (of Resi Evil) fame ever get money to burn on movies I will never know.

Guest Pistonbroke
Hunger Games - 2/10 friggin woeful. Ended up turning it off

Bugger, just downloaded that yesterday. I shall still give it a viewing.

They're all shite, absolute shite. However they make money, and quite frankly; I'd watch The Rock read from a dictionary.

Agreed, from what little I've watched. Shit films are often ace though. I'll watch any old shite with Danny Dyer just for the Dyer value. Whatever anyone thinks of him he's fahckin entertaining.

Fast 5 is absolutely mental. Completely terrible, but pretty spectacular at the same time.

They should have just filmed the sequence where they steal the safe at the end. You can happily cut the rest and come out of the cinema having thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just watched The Hunger Games. Haven't read the book so was unsure what to expect, but up to and including the initial start of the games (nice culling of the little kids) was very good. The rest was a bit average. 7/10.

Funny Games.

I owe Bruce (I think) a spot of rep for recommending this in Tom R's horror movie request thread. Top class. Not a daft gorefest and not a 'horror' as much as a thriller about a family who are taken hostage in their holiday home by a couple of well spoken psychopathic young lads. There's a lot of implied action, a hell of a lot of tension and a couple of times the principle psycho talks to the camera which makes it superb. Give it a watch, really recommend this.

8/10