You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool V Chelsea

Red Nick

The pressure should be on us too, if we go out of the CL it will have been an average season. I am shitting myself, not beating Chelsea and/or United winning he CL is going to make my life a misery.

Rash, Abramovich has spent all is money on getting Chelsea to win the league and win the Champs Lge. The signing of both Shevchenko and Ballack were to make them win the Champs Lge this season. Mourinho is under great pressure to deliver them the trophy this season, even more so now considering that the Premier Lge could well be lost.

God forbid it happens but if we lose in the semi final and finish third ok we will be dissapointed but Rafa wont have the Chairmen ringing him up asking why after £500 million spent they still havent won the Champs Lge.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Adam S, lets stop talking our way to a beating and have some faith, we've beaten these fuckers plenty of times and they are nowhere near as good as they were when we did do them.

Sometimes you've just got to roll the hard six..

Agreed. I think therefore I am. The psychology of self-fulfilling prophecy is far more powerful than people think.

I was really wound up listening to five live this morning. It was all "which woud you rather go and see - ManU v Chelsea in CL Final or ManU v Chelsea in Prem decider and I was thinking you cheeky bunch of tossers - how dare they ignore us. But on reflection I do think all this media wankfest over ManU Chelsea is good for us. I'll happily be the underdog in the media's eyes and let the pressure build on them only for us to spoil the party in athens. Its been said before and it remains true. Nobody wants to face us in Europe. Come on you redmen lets twat the chavs and then the mancs. I hope Rafa does play it super cool and does not get drawn into Mourinho's pre match talk. Let's just remain aloof and then twat the chavs.

Better beat PSV tonight . . . . . . . . .

Whereas Mourinho has started getting his excuses in already

it's a tie we start from behind if we face them.

"Why? That's simple - Liverpool play only for the Champions League and Chelsea for this competition, the FA Cup and the Premiership."

Up til last night I was shitting it as I thought we were at the bridge in the 2nd leg

The fact we'll be bringing them back to Anfield will be a massive advantage, Chelsea will remember what happened last time and wont be as chuffed with a draw at home as they were in 2005, could give us a chance of nicking an away goal

We are Liverpool Football club, The greatest club ever in the history of Football

It is our Destiny to win this years CL

FFS we won in the Nou Camp so these bunch of tossers are a peice of piss to beat

We will be there and we will win

We have everything going for us as per my orginal post that started thread

Non believers in the nicest possible way go on holiday until May 24

Cheers & keep the faith

I was really wound up listening to five live this morning. It was all "which woud you rather go and see - ManU v Chelsea in CL Final or ManU v Chelsea in Prem decider and I was thinking you cheeky bunch of tossers - how dare they ignore us. But on reflection I do think all this media wankfest over ManU Chelsea is good for us. I'll happily be the underdog in the media's eyes and let the pressure build on them only for us to spoil the party in athens. Its been said before and it remains true. Nobody wants to face us in Europe. Come on you redmen lets twat the chavs and then the mancs. I hope Rafa does play it super cool and does not get drawn into Mourinho's pre match talk. Let's just remain aloof and then twat the chavs.

Better beat PSV tonight . . . . . . . . .

........... this is precisely what we want - under the cocks radar as usual.

They can eat their own shit later, make their retractions - blah, blah, fukin' blah ...

PAIN PAIN & PAIN COMES 11 WAYS

THESE ARE MY 11 DISCIPLES OF PAIN ESPECIALLY FOR CHELSEA

----------------------Reina------------------------------

Finnan---------Carra--------------Agger-------------Riise

--------------------Alonso---Javier-----------------------------

Pennant-----------------Stevie---------------------Kewell----

-------------------------Crouch------------------------------

If it had been European oppostion I would have gone with Arbeloa at LB

Now please tell me how this team can possibly lose