You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Phew! here's the ratings

Paco

the lad was unlucky not to have a hatrick in the first half,if there keeper hadnt of saved them 1st time shots,what rating would you have given luis then?

he does give the ball away cheaply at times but he wasnt the only one guilty of that last night,they all were!

You're looking for the fantasy ratings.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must be still hammered if you think garcia or anybody bar crouch deserved an 8 for last nights performance.

The thing about Garcia's performance last night was that he missed what could have been some important chances, ones he should have done much better with. Normally when Luis does that it's because he's gonna score a belter, which sadly never came. A 5/6 is a fair assessment if you ask me.

You forgot to add "IMO". How can they be anything but subjective - they can never be accurate.

You just like replying to your own posts.

you're confused. they're my ratings why do i have to write in my opinion. feel free to add your own thats the general idea with this thread, rather than picking the bones out of mine.

you're confused. they're my ratings why do i have to write in my opinion.

Keep them to yourself then. Write them down in a notebook and read them at night before bed. Otherwise people are going to disagree with them, because they are YOUR OPINION of how the players played, not fact.

Keep them to yourself then. Write them down in a notebook and read them at night before bed. Otherwise people are going to disagree with them, because they are YOUR OPINION of how the players played, not fact.

it is fact cos thats how I saw it. You can debate your opinion but I stand by mine. Finnan was poor last night. he deserved a 5. He's a much better player than he showed last night, yes he's returning from injury but I'm not going to change my opinion on how he actually played because of that.

I'm one of his biggest fans. In my opinion he was our second best player last year. solid and consistent. 7's every week. so far this year he hasn't reached that level.

it is fact cos thats how I saw it. You can debate your opinion but I stand by mine. Finnan was poor last night. he deserved a 5. He's a much better player than he showed last night, yes he's returning from injury but I'm not going to change my opinion on how he actually played because of that.

I'm one of his biggest fans. In my opinion he was our second best player last year. solid and consistent. 7's every week. so far this year he hasn't reached that level.

Forget it - can't be bothered.

You remind me a lot of Rashid.

Forget it - can't be bothered.

You remind me a lot of Rashid.

whats to get? we all watched the same game, this is how I saw and subsequently rated the performances, it's something I like to do, a hobby if you like. this is a forum for liverpool supporters to talk about liverpool. I also enjoy the debate and a bit of banter over what I've written but I haven't done it to piss anybody off. I've written about what i've watched and thats how I saw it.

You've disagreed with me and I've disagreed with you disagreeing with me.

:D at least I got it.

ps Paco, lighten the fuck up. Youre taking these silly ratings threads too seriously.

you do need to lighten up a little paco.everytime i leave a comment on your thread you have to full on scrutanise it.you are one of them guy's who always has to be right.i'd hate sitting next to you at the game or in the ale house.i bet you never shut the fuck up.thank god we have rafa as manager & not you.

chillout man!

you do need to lighten up a little paco.everytime i leave a comment on your thread you have to full on scrutanise it.you are one of them guy's who always has to be right.i hate sitting next to you at the game or in the ale house.i bet you never shut the fuck up.thank god we have rafa paco & not you.

chillout man!

i hate sitting next to you as well, you drink too much, you smell like shit and you only know one players name

another thing why do you always have to have the last say? are you trying to get your posts up?

ive changed the 'i hate sitting next to you' to 'i'd hate sitting next to you' in my post above so people know that i don't & wouldnt ever associate with you.