You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£10m left...

Guest DAVE P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1,000,000,000 penny sweets

That would be a great idea - but only if you paid in penny pieces ...

"...right - thats 9,345,645 - or was it 9,345,646? Best start again..."

With just under £10m in my pocket, Bargain Booze have some great deals on Red Stripe by the case at the mo.

Rumour has it weve got round about £10m left...or just under...

How would you like to see it spent...

I wonder how this thread will turn out? :no

I might aswell do the posts for him

"HOW THE FUCK HAVE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM EVER IN ENGLAND ONLY GOT 10M TO SPEND? THIS SICKENS ME, WE'RE ABSOLUTELY SKINT. I DESPISE PARRY, HE IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW TO ME. HE'S NEVER ONCE DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR THIS CLUB"

We'll have more than £10m by the way, thats only what we were bidding on Alves.

I'd buy the Serie A title for us next year. We'll be the first team ever to have won the Italian and English top divisions in the same season.

What is this, the 1970's? £10m wouldn't even buy you a fuckin win against Chievo in this day and age. Move with the times my friend, ever heard of a little thing called inflation? I guess all those monkey blow jobs have screwed with your mind.

You remember your first blowjob Stu Monty?

How long did it take the monkey to come? Hehehehehehe

Well it's eay to get things done when you've got just under £10mill

We have spent so far 4m net exlcuding Barragan's transfer.

So if we have only 10m to spend thats still 14m net and id be happy with that considering our present financial position.

However if its 10m gross ie the money for Traoare,Barragan, Pongolle & Kromkamp not been used towards new signings then id be very unhappy.

I came to terms that Liverpool arent what they used to be financially a long time ago, so im just grateful for whatever is spent.

Guest Jay W
Rumour has it weve got round about £10m left...or just under...

If thast true thats pathetic for this club....absolutley pathetic...Good job I don't beleive it..

If so Right winger, something we need big time and have done for years...