You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

HE'S RUNNING WILD

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Crouch should have been credited with any of the goals, and should actually have had one taken off his overall England tally for missing the penalty.

Yours,

Bitter southern media twat.

What fucks me right off is he scores a hatrick, has agood game and those dickheads in the studio only talk about the penalty miss. Fuck off Shearer you fat cunt. Also John fucking Motson "Without a doubt when Neville gets back to full fitness Carragher will definately take his place back on the bench ngeh!" Find a corner and die you senile old prick!

I don't really understand why Crouch polarises opinion so much,the pundits/hacks simply don't like him yet anybody who knows anything at all about football can see he is a very good player.Is the distrust of his ability solely down to the fact that he is 6ft 7.Very sad IMO

The biggest Crouch hating cunt (other than Rashid) is Brian Woolnough, the fat twat. Made my fucking blood boil when I saw him having a go on Kopite's favourite: Jimmy Hill's Sunday Supplement.

He looks like fucking sad sack.

Brian Woolnough

sadsack.jpg

Sad Sack

1190411.jpg

Doughman Samuel is much, much more caustic when it comes to Crouch Chris.

He keeps referring to Crouch as "the type of striker you like if you like your strikers not scoring goals" and "Sven's picked a striker who never scores."

Whoops.

Doughman Samuel is much, much more caustic when it comes to Crouch Chris.

He keeps referring to Crouch as "the type of striker you like if you like your strikers not scoring goals" and "Sven's picked a striker who never scores."

Whoops.

You're spot on there mate, that bastard hates Crouch with a passion.

Some of us feel totally vindicated now but still some cretins wont believe he is good enough for this football club

I just think its his size and freakish looks that people dont like about him and that tends to detract from his abillities as a footballer.

BTW for those who think he's Heskey II when did Heskey get a hat trick for England, Crouch probably has more goals for England now than Heskey had in his whole England Career

Keep Running Wild our Peter

Guest Momo Sissoko
I just think its his size and freakish looks that people dont like about him

In a nutshell. And we're all guilty of it. It's a reflection of a superficial modern society I'm afraid.

"I think Peter Crouch will start next Saturday," said England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson. "I think he deserves it."

Crouchino unleashed on the World Cup

We know Crouch is ready for the World but is the World ready for Crouch.

"I think Peter Crouch will start next Saturday," said England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson. "I think he deserves it."

Crouchino unleashed on the World Cup

12 goals. Golden Boot. World Praise. Valued £50M. You heard it here 1st.

Crouchmania is upon us. May it never stop. :party:

It was only Jamaica - but he still looked miles better than any other player on the pitch and they were all suposed World Class.

The lad is running wild alright, and with this confidence he could do really well. That robot dance has transformed his career.

Guest Momo Sissoko
It was only Jamaica - but he still looked miles better than any other player on the pitch and they were all suposed World Class.

The lad is running wild alright, and with this confidence he could do really well. That robot dance has transformed his career.

He's still shit though, right?

Guest dragonfly
12 goals. Golden Boot. World Praise. Valued £50M. You heard it here 1st.

Crouchmania is upon us. May it never stop. :party:

brilliant from crouch, great little touches, good goals and a missed pen thrown in to bring some entertaining drama to the proceedings. the man is a star! solid performance from carra as well. stevie didn't really get into 2nd gear did he? obviously saving himself for the big one.