You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jocky....

CWD82

Guest Momo Sissoko

Motson and Lawrenson are going to spoil the WC for me.

Will the BBC have that interactive thingy where you can choose different commentaries?

Owen's injured...shock.

Motson and Lawrenson are going to spoil the WC for me.

Will the BBC have that interactive thingy where you can choose different commentaries?

Owen's injured...shock.

yes they do...will be listening to fivelive instead of them twats trying to make shit jokes :wallbutt:

If you don't like the shite you're seeing on the BBC, write to them and let them know. It really is the only way to effect change. We fucking pay for it, so we shouldn't have to resort to listening with the sound off and throwing things at the telly whenever one of the shit-for-brains "pundits" says something nauseatingly inane. It actually works, too. Sky's boxing coverage had been shite all year until a letter writing campaign by subscibers forced them to get their shit in order.

barry davies and gerald sinstadt are class acts give them more airtime.i know davies left cos he kept getting bumped for motson.

its beyond a joke now,even lawro was taking the piss out of motty.time to hang the old sheepy out to dry.he gets so many simple things wrong,plebs the lot of them.

barry davies and gerald sinstadt are class acts give them more airtime.i know davies left cos he kept getting bumped for motson.

its beyond a joke now,even lawro was taking the piss out of motty.time to hang the old sheepy out to dry.he gets so many simple things wrong,plebs the lot of them.

I've always hated motson and davies, but davies, miles more than motson, tis little prick was always biased against us, i could give you numerous examples, but can't be arsed. as for that arsehole sinstadt, when we got knocked out of the european cup by forest in 78/79 he had a programme on granada called "the party's over" hence the song "how's the party goin' now".

I thought Sinstadt had died. If he hasn't, apologies to those who want one, but I really thought he wasn't with us any more.

He was a very naughty boy in a seedy cinema once too wasn't he?

probably having a wank cos the reds had just been beat!! :yes:

Guest Jay W

Pundits have to be objective don't they, IMO Hansen was only saying what he'd like to see in both players games, not actualy ripping Crouchinho and Carra...and what Hansen said is quite right aint it, if Carra did have that extra yard of pace it would add to his game and make him the absolute perfect defender, and if Crouchy had more mobility, and IMO, aggresiveness he'd be alot better as a forward...which is quite right.

Today proved one thing though, that Motson has finally gone AWOL...Talking about the msl (mls) and Gerrard taking the penalty that Crouch ballooned even though he was off the field getting a shower..Crouch's questionable goal was going wide was it? doubt it kid...ffs Motty...

Pass.

Not sure about whether Sindstat is still with us. With regards to the BBC, we've got to get Motson the fuck OFF our TV screen. Barry Davies is by far and away the best commentator the BBC have had, and they let him go because of Motson. The sheep skinned ballbag is miles and miles and MILES past it. He can't even get the basics right, as someone said.

I thought it was time to go after the World Cup in 2002 when I became so bored of his references to breakfast time, I decided to watch the games with the TV on mute, listening to 5 Live.

Motson's past it.

nah they are mostly biased cunts on the beeb, motson, davies, and sinstadt, what's that cunts name does all the screaming? he is an annoying twat, but at least he's only biased towards english teams in europe. imo peter brack's (c4) about the best commentator on the telly.