You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen

Stouffer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then we will have Cisse, Moro and Peter Crouch? Jesus H Christ.

in a system of only one true striker and somebody off him, which seems prefered, we will have Cisse, Moro and Crouch, with options of Kewell (sorry, scrap that), Garcia, ALT, Sinama-Pongolle and Mellor.

Plenty of Possibilities!

I dont want to sell Baros unless we get a great offer, and a loan deal is ludicris, but if he leaves which seems nailed on, we dont need to replace him as much as we need a centre back or right sided player.

Then we will have Cisse, Moro and Peter Crouch? Jesus H Christ.

btw, even a hard-core atheist like me is getting pretty annoyed with how often you dish out that name when moaning about Peter Crouch and other players you haven't seen enough of on TV to rate(either that or they're not handsome enough). didn't you mention you were a muslim btw? you should be going "Peter Crouch? Muhammed!!!"

that would actually be pretty funny, but I guess the feds would be monitoring this site pretty closely after that

btw, even a hard-core atheist like me is getting pretty annoyed with how often you dish out that name when moaning about Peter Crouch and other players you haven't seen enough of on TV to rate(either that or they're not handsome enough). didn't you mention you were a muslim btw? you should be going "Peter Crouch? Muhammed!!!"

that would actually be pretty funny, but I guess the feds would be monitoring this site pretty closely after that

Yo, home boy, this is England, we don't have feds.

btw, even a hard-core atheist like me is getting pretty annoyed with how often you dish out that name when moaning about Peter Crouch and other players you haven't seen enough of on TV

Wanna compare number of games attended? I bet I can hold my own with you.

Since when does having been to more games make you more knowledgable? However, if you want to use your logic system, how many games have you been to when Crouch has played for Liverpool?

Since when does having been to more games make you more knowledgable? However, if you want to use your logic system, how many games have you been to when Crouch has played for Liverpool?

Ive seen Crouch live twice and I though the was shit both times. And the lad mentioned TV not me.

fair point, but that wasn't exactly what I was adressing. you have to admit that you have a tendency to be overly excited about players that are well known because they are on TV alot. your statement about "wanting to be like Barcelona" says a lot methinks.

then again, this has all been said before by other people so it wasn't necessary for me to post that.

please Rashid, just change the record? noone wants to hear you moan about Peter Crouch anymore! we get it! we know where you stand!

If I was sad I'd dig out the posts where the Rasher was slating Owen.

Now we have bought Crouchinho he is Michael's biggest fan.

Crouch is not sh*t Rashid. If you took off the blinkers you'd have seen in the two games that he has played that he is a very good footballer.

Would you have changed your opinion if his name was Pedro Croucho and he played for Barcelona, AC or Real Madrid?

If I was sad I'd dig out the posts where the Rasher was slating Owen.

Now we have bought Crouchinho he is Michael's biggest fan.

Crouch is not sh*t Rashid. If you took off the blinkers you'd have seen in his the two games that he has played that he is a very good footballer.

Would you have changed your opinion if his name was Pedro Croucho and he played for Barcelona, AC or Real Madrid?

Mate, I can find the anti-Owen threads too - he was a wanker to us last year and fucked us over. But he also gave us many great memories, I'd forgive him. Having him back would be brilliant.

Right, so instead of talking about Owen, we are now talking about Crouch again, which is fine for now, but it wont be fine once the bickering and name calling starts (12 minutes and counting I believe!)

So, i'm going to dave this thread by turning it into a thread about Islam. Picking up on what you said Rash, and I must admit I am ignorant to the teachings of Islam, would you mind enlightening me on the Jesus thing. Ta.