You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen

Stouffer

If I was sad I'd dig out the posts where the Rasher was slating Owen.

Now we have bought Crouchinho he is Michael's biggest fan.

Crouch is not sh*t Rashid. If you took off the blinkers you'd have seen in the two games that he has played that he is a very good footballer.

Would you have changed your opinion if his name was Pedro Croucho and he played for Barcelona, AC or Real Madrid?

Pedro Croucho from AC Madrid. Rash would love us to sign Jordio Geordio.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"yes he fucked us over, but I love little midget mikey to bits and would have him back in a second"

"yes he is a cunt for leaving us, but he is OUR cunt"

see Rashid, I can start posting for you if you like,as I already know what you are going to post. starting to catch my drift?

Rash,

Just because someone plays for an "unfashionable" club doesn't mean he's sh*t.

I thought, when Villa signed him, that he would be a yard dog because of his freakish size and then I saw him play. He is technically a very good footballer. In my opinion, is far better with his feet than Heskey.

If he stays clear of injury and progresses with us he'll be going to Germany next summer, and not as a spectator.

Right, so instead of talking about Owen, we are now talking about Crouch again, which is fine for now, but it wont be fine once the bickering and name calling starts (12 minutes and counting I believe!)

So, i'm going to dave this thread by turning it into a thread about Islam. Picking up on what you said Rash, and I must admit I am ignorant to the teachings of Islam, would you mind enlightening me on the Jesus thing. Ta.

Muslims believe Jesus's job in this world was not finished due to the actions of the Jews towards him. It is written that Jesus will return as the saviour. The same as what the Christians believe. Jesus (servant of Godf) to us is a special prophet (not son of God), whereas Mohammed (Peace be Upon him) was the last prophet.

Many of the extremist views on Islam come from Iran/Iraq and the Hezbollah in Syria etc who are all Shi-ite Muslims. And they believe in Hazrat Ali as the last prophet and have their HQ in Najaf (Iraq) rather than in Saudi Arabia like the rest of us.

Muslims believe Jesus's job in this world was not finished due to the actions of the Jews towards him. It is written that Jesus will return as the saviour. The same as what the Christians believe. Jesus (servant of Godf) to us is a special prophet (not son of God), whereas Mohammed (Peace be Upon him) was the last prophet.

Many of the extremist views on Islam come from Iran/Iraq and the Hezbollah in Syria etc who are all Shi-ite Muslims. And they believe in Hazrat Ali as the last prophet and have their HQ in Najaf (Iraq) rather than in Saudi Arabia like the rest of us.

thanks, thats pretty interesting, its bollocks, but its interesting bollocks! ;)

The only problem i have with that answer is the conciseness of it, now you have answered me in one post, the crouch shit will start again.

One final thing, I was listening in on some muslims having a conversation about islam in the pub on the weekend (they were only drinking coke btw). It turned into a blazing row and I couldnt beleive what they were argueing about. One of them said that Mohammed was the greatest figure in the Islamic world, and the other one came out with this... "no, bollocks, Mohammed is was a lanky streak of piss" couldnt beleive my ears I tell you.

thanks, thats pretty interesting, its bollocks, but its interesting bollocks! ;)

The only problem i have with that answer is the conciseness of it, now you have answered me in one post, the crouch shit will start again.

One final thing, I was listening in on some muslims having a conversation about islam in the pub on the weekend (they were only drinking coke btw). It turned into a blazing row and I couldnt beleive what they were argueing about. One of them said that Mohammed was the greatest figure in the Islamic world, and the other one came out with this... "no, bollocks, Mohammed is was a lanky streak of piss" couldnt beleive my ears I tell you.

:D He was over 6ft something but don't know about the rest of what you write!

Yo, home boy, this is England, we don't have feds.

They're keeping tabs on everyone, don't you know, EVERYONE!

*quickly looks around the room to see if anyone is watching*

*turns off cell phone, rips out internet connection cable*

*hides under bed*

There's rumours flying around that he's having a medical at Utd this week. He'll lose all of my respect if he goes there.

It would be an absolute disgrace. It would be a betrayal as he came through the youth ranks with us. However, I am pretty certain he has us down as first choice and we can have him if we want him.

see mine and cath's posts on the previous page, i am certain that we are right. He'll go wherever is best for Michael 'England Hero' Owen.

I read them earlier but i'm not as certain as you and Cath are, in fact i'd be shocked. Extremely shocked.

I'm with RRM and Cath on this one. They're blob on. He left Liverpool for career reasons. He'll join Man Ure for the same reasons. Tbh, I'm not arsed if he joins them. He became irrelevant to me the moment he walked left in the manner that he did.

I'm with RRM and Cath on this one. They're blob on. He left Liverpool for career reasons. He'll join Man Ure for the same reasons. Tbh, I'm not arsed if he joins them. He became irrelevant to me the moment he walked left in the manner that he did.

He walked out of Anfield and turn immediately left, headed towards Belmont Road dressed in a big Rick Parry clown outfit. He lost my respect after that.

He walked out of Anfield and turn immediately left, headed towards Belmont Road dressed in a big Rick Parry clown outfit. He lost my respect after that.

:D

where do you get a Rick Parry clown outfit anyway? I've been hoping to hire Parry for my kid sisters birthday party, but since he was already overbooked I thought I could do it mysef

:D

where do you get a Rick Parry clown outfit anyway? I've been hoping to hire Parry for my kid sisters birthday party, but since he was already overbooked I thought I could do it mysef

You do realise that's some serious shit you're thinking about doing. Just remember, the last man to do it ended up with splinters in his arse.

Got to agree with that.

To be fair to Owen, he'd definitely come back to us if we wanted him. But as Tom Ross (I think) said in another thread, he's a "career" footballer who will basically do what's best for himself without much sentiment standing in the way. If the Mancs are in for him then that's where he'll go.