You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

Nothing is decided today.

Still 10 games to after today.

Yeah today is huge, yeah it could be really pivotal - but win, lose or draw today it isn't over - too much football left for that to be even nearly the case.

• Upvote 6

Absolutely bricking it. Not trying to be negative but there's more pressure in a 3 horse race. Lose today and if Arsenal beat City it will be very hard to catch them with their GD.

Still 10 games to go though I suppose, over a quarter if a season.

Win today though and I'll be erect until we kick a ball again.

So good to have Salah, Nunez, Endo and Dom back for this one.

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nothing is decided today.

Still 10 games to after today.

Yeah today is huge, yeah it could be really pivotal - but win, lose or draw today it isn't over - too much football left for that to be even nearly the case.

I disagree with this, if we smash them today we are massive favourites. Four points clear with ten games to go is a big lead.

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I can't speak for the Bundesliga, but it seems anytime I watch serie A on BT sports, there's NEVER any var controversy. 

Maybe I'm looking at through Rose tinted glasses, but it appears they don't check every goal scored with the intention of disallowing it

I watch uefa football and it seems equally shit to me. Just in our games this season we had that outrageous one were they ruled out a goal of ours going back to a foul about 3 games before and on Thursday night ruled out a Salah goal that looked comfortably onside and didn't share an image. I won't alter my view, var is there to get the outcome the refs want. So if you watch long enough, you will see them finding a reason to scratch off a goal that holds absolutely no validity whatsoever, but they can find a way within law to justify it. And next week find a way to ignore the same offence with the same officials. 

1 minute ago, joe_fishfish said:

I disagree with this, if we smash them today we are massive favourites. Four points clear with ten games to go is a big lead.

It wouldn't be 4 pts clear would it.

We would be 2 pts clear at top.

Today is massive - of course - but nothing is getting decided today.

• Upvote 1

The amount of shouts for Gomez to start over Robertson is audacious to say the least. I know he’s had a decent season and is invaluable as that utility man cover, but what the fuck?!

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's all over if we lose.

Anyone saying differently knows better and is just getting their excuses in early.

History says yes as we never beat them to title coming from behind although Arsenal might be the one to help us change that

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

If we lose today then go on to win the title you can come back and quote this.

If we lose today , we'll be 2 behind - if arsenal draw with them we can go back to the top. 

Simples