You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - EFL Cup Final, Sun 25th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

We do seem to cause an incease in piss boiling when we win a trophy.   

I'm glad mum was born in L11.  I may not heve been born in Liverpool but the older I get the more Scouse I feel about this country.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He's a tory 'commentator' who said this

The forcing out of @BorisJohnson is a disgrace. A dark day for Britain and democracy.

and is 

Director of The Heritage Foundation's Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom

Probably all you need to know about the prick

His job title can’t be real. It sounds like something you’d give to a villain in an 80s movie, someone who is about to bulldoze an orphanage unless the heroes stop him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JustTosh said:

Yeah it was booed alright, but not by the vast majority.

Personally I'd prefer keeping my gob shut. Watching one half of the Wembey crowd silent would be just as telling as booes, only without being disrespectful. No that I care much. The answer to your question is "Yes it was booed.

Shouting Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool does the job for me. 

Fuck being silent. 

33 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Did anyone else think that Harvey's headed chance at the far post in extra time went in, it clipped the post? I was jumping around the living room like an idiot. It was very close though!

Yep, me. 

53 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Did anyone else think that Harvey's headed chance at the far post in extra time went in, it clipped the post? I was jumping around the living room like an idiot. It was very close though!

I didn't realise how close it was. The ITV highlights showed it in more detail than Sky did.

IMG_20240226_170622.jpg

IMG_20240226_170649.jpg

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t agree with the decision, by the letter of the law it’s likely the right call. 

Same as the Matip one in 2022. 

Either way, we won both, so fuck everybody else. 

This is the thing "letter of the law". This is where they can use it to get the outcome they want. Yesterday they have "letter of the law". Tomorrow they'll be telling us VAR is only there for "clear and obvious". The whole thing is a fucking scam to let referees get the outcome they want.

The disallowing of that goal yesterday would have been outrageous had it been given on the pitch, because it happens every game and the refs never, ever give this letter.of the law judgement. For VAR to intervene, it feels nothing short of cheating. 

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is the thing "letter of the law". This is where they can use it to get the outcome they want. Yesterday they have "letter of the law". Tomorrow they'll be telling us VAR is only there for "clear and obvious". The whole thing is a fucking scam to let referees get the outcome they want.

The disallowing of that goal yesterday would have been outrageous had it been given on the pitch, because it happens every game and the refs never, ever give this letter.of the law judgement. For VAR to intervene, it feels nothing short of cheating. 

We’ll never know if Colwill would’ve got there or make the header more difficult for VVD or if the outcome would have been any different. 

I don’t agree with the decision, I think it was very tenuous,  I agree there is significant inconsistency, Endo was offside when it was taken and he did block Colwill. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

And here's what the delightful lady got for sucking him off.

Only thing sadder than the stupid little get is the fact that she probably makes good money off twatter and the absolute fucking weapons who give her a high profile on it.

17 minutes ago, an tha said:

Only thing sadder than the stupid little get is the fact that she probably makes good money off twatter and the absolute fucking weapons who give her a high profile on it.

Apparently she gets her kit off on Only Fans.

Not for me, Clive.