You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - EFL Cup Final, Sun 25th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Genius move to set this to the music they have. No Salah getting trampled is funny as fuck. He’ll be out for another month.

South Americans just have a crazier love for football and winning don't they. 

And it seems the Uruguayans would kill their granny ty win a game of ball. 

Inside Anfield is currently playing on the club YouTube so it'll be available to watch at your keisure in a few minutes.

I can't keep my eyes open watching it so I'll check it out properly tomorrow.

High point for me was  a few minutes before VVD scored, Klopp was standing there with a big smile on his face.

Put me in mind of Milner, a couple of years ago, talking about not taking anything for granted, and enjoying every moment. [Turns out it was after he turned his back on Tsimikas' pen to win the FA Cup]:

"I wanted to watch the Liverpool fans. You don't know when it'll be your last trip to Wembley, do you? I fancied Kostas — he's got a great left foot — and I wanted to see the fans' reaction.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

That Astrid Wett is a desperate fucker. Everything is artificial. Including going the match. She’s not going the match to be a fan. It’s just more performative bollocks. Acting up to the cameras and being OTT fake with the end goal being trying to boost the socials and drive people to her gash flash website. 

A rather sad and desperate existence. 

You still would though wouldn't you? 

13 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m not sure why you keep coming back at me on this. I’ve said twice I thought it should have stood.

Because despite saying one thing you then try and make it sound acceptable with this letter of the law stuff etc. 

13 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because despite saying one thing you then try and make it sound acceptable with this letter of the law stuff etc. 

Endo was offside when the kick was taken and he did intentionally block Colwill - that is a fact you simply can’t dispute. 

What is debatable is how much difference it would have made. I think to disallow it based on comments about, Colwill might have got back, Colwill might have put VVD off, interference on eye lines etc is incredibly tenuous, hence it should have been allowed to stand. 

I don’t agree with it being disallowed, I can understand (although disagree) with the reasoning given. 

Is that clear enough now?