You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone obscure you'd like to crane kick

Section_31

• 2 months later...
On 29/07/2023 at 20:44, Harry's Lad said:

Dan Snow.

Anyone who says sick instead of sixth deserves to be crane kicked. Several times.

image.png

I’m not having that. His History Hit podcasts are ace as background for falling asleep to.

12 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Nah, he'd piss me off and that isn't the best mindset when you want to get your head down.

I always find myself jealous of how much his dad clearly loves him, you can imagine him turning up to the family barbecue with his kid in a papoose and Jon Snow will be cooking sausages and his Mrs will be like 'Dan's here' and then he'd be like 'Oh great Dan's here!!!'

Makes me want to shoot the mirror with a Luger. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I can’t tell if she’s aged magnificently or has always looked older than she is.

That picture is about 20 years old mate, I used to watch come outside with my kids and my youngest is 12, and they definitely repeats when she watched it.

Isn't she dead now?

Anyone associated with the Captain Tom circus. From beginning to end. Including his family, people who put cringy statuses on social media licking his balls, people who fell for it and donated, the media who forced it down our throats.
Colour me shocked that the whole thing was a contrived scam built on the back of a toff ambling round his own garden.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

That picture is about 20 years old mate, I used to watch come outside with my kids and my youngest is 12, and they definitely repeats when she watched it.

Isn't she dead now?

Yeah, she died in the last couple of years, I only know her from watching Come Outside on CeeBeebies with my son when he was younger.

On 31/07/2023 at 16:42, Redder Lurtz said:

Controversial? DGAF.

Not funny. TV / radio / podcast goes off instantly. 

0_comedian-rosie-jones.jpg

+1 here for the Crane Kick.

Totally unfunny and is often shoehorned into any TV programme upon which I either switch it off or have urges to put my foot through the telly.

• Upvote 1