You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Aston Villa - Saturday 20th May at 15:00

Not getting champions league is a failure for the players and manager we have, we'll take Europa, Dublin and not winning it last time so completing the collection as a possibility and all that bullshit because we've no choice but to take our medicine for being largely shit this season.  Europa is wank because it means your not top level its not being a snob, turning your nose up at trophies, next season we are in it I hope we win it but I'd rather by country miles be in the champions league. i fucking hate this season it's been shit.

48 minutes ago, Code said:

I was going to take a picture the next throw in, but they did not get another one.

Maybe its visible on TV, but I guess not. 

It’s all moot anyway. Refs are so random about the way they apply the rules now, they might as well do away with half of them. Free kicks and throw-ins are seldom taken where they occurred especially a free kick near the touchline. Handball and offside rules are a joke. The flagging of offsides -farcical. The rule about being a metre away from a defensive wall was ignored at Spurs today.
Woe be tide if someone takes a corner a centimetre outside the quadrant though!   

6 minutes ago, DaveT said:

It’s all moot anyway. Refs are so random about the way they apply the rules now, they might as well do away with half of them. Free kicks and throw-ins are seldom taken where they occurred especially a free kick near the touchline. Handball and offside rules are a joke. The flagging of offsides -farcical. The rule about being a metre away from a defensive wall was ignored at Spurs today.
Woe be tide if someone takes a corner a centimetre outside the quadrant though!   

It narks me that players do this putting it as far on edge of quadrant as possibly can - it is a relatively new thing too....Never used to happen.

I actually wish they'd make it a rule that ball has to be inside it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

Firmino getting his goal means more to me then the yanks getting their top four cash.

Absolute legend that will be missed hugely.  Gakpo isn’t even close to him.  Diaz is miles off prime Mane as well.

Europa league is all this squad deserves.  All on the yanks who’ve wasted two of the last three years with Klopp.  The league would have been won without Milner, chamberlain and Morton stinking the gaff out last season as well but the cheerleaders won’t hear any of it. 

honestly

2 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

I haven't seen it. If this is correct, then VAR should have brought it back. If nothing untoward was going on of course.

Almost a yard onto the pitch. No linesman on that side, I think, but VAR has to pick it up.

7 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Go Dogs !!!

BTW, I'm lucky enough to write for the below pies in the Footy Record...

image.png

Only picked the pies because I couldn’t find a lical side in red and white and the pies were founded in 1892 ! Will have a look at that site , what name do you write under?

4 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Only picked the pies because I couldn’t find a lical side in red and white and the pies were founded in 1892 ! Will have a look at that site , what name do you write under?

Nah, they're "adverts".

I write the "footy sponsorship" ads for Four'N Twenty pies, in the AFL Match Day programmes.

This particular one is about the current Indigenous Round that's being played this (and next) weekend.

Just now, s(k)aturation said:

Nah, they're "adverts".

I write the "footy sponsorship" ads for Four'N Twenty pies, in the AFL Match Day programmes.

This particular one is about the current Indigenous Round that's being played this and next weekend.

Ah ok got it thx. Never had a four and twenty . Bit dubious about their quality.

2 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Ah ok got it thx. Never had a four and twenty . Bit dubious about their quality.

Never fear, they're pretty good.

And for a little more dosh, you can get premium ones too.

At the Grand Final, they sell 60,000 of them.

Anyhow, I digress.

Back to Villa being bellends...