You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

Is there any reports of her being a slut or just rumours? If its the latter then it's going to be worse than anyone anticipates. Murdoch threatening to release the sex tapes will excruciating for all concerned. I'd rather freeze and starve than have to watch them.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

Is there any reports of her being a slut or just rumours? If its the latter then it's going to be worse than anyone anticipates. Murdoch threatened to release the sex tapes will excruciating for all concerned. I'd rather freeze and starve than have to watch them.

I didn't hear anything about that. Whats that about?

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I didn't hear anything about that. Whats that about?

Sorry typo, should have been threatening not threatened, apparently she gobbles cock at a rate of knots, I assume murdoch has loads of dirt hence why she was chosen.

15 minutes ago, No2 said:

Is there any reports of her being a slut or just rumours? If its the latter then it's going to be worse than anyone anticipates. Murdoch threatening to release the sex tapes will excruciating for all concerned. I'd rather freeze and starve than have to watch them.

Yikes, her and Kwarteng are going to be like Boab's mam and dad in "The Granton Star Cause" aren't they?

I've just been sick in my mouth!

A former Lib Dem called Mary O'Leary who claims to be a Tory called Liz Truss and used to be a remainer but is now a brexitier, whom the US State Department said 'makes policy decisions without understanding the consequences' is at the helm as the country is about to undergo its biggest crash in living standards. And they say the reason mental health is such a big issue these days is because people need to do more jogging.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Although they fact it was closer than anyone imagined means they aren’t as racist as everyone thought.  

Nah it's deffo been the deciding factor, he's so clearly more equipped for the job - which isn't saying much I grant you.

Tories don't mind brown people being the help but they'll be damned if they'll let them call the shots. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, No2 said:

The whips office had a ‘blackmail’ list and Truss was listed as fornicating with researchers while a backbench MP.