You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weird things you have done you can,t explain

leslie

5 minutes ago, leslie said:

Once I  got up in the middle of the night opened the wardrobe door and had a piss in there why?

had a roommate do that once, except it was my closet and he was really drunk.

thankfully stopped him in time (thanks to my girlfriend)

9 minutes ago, leslie said:

Once I  got up in the middle of the night opened the wardrobe door and had a piss in there why?

Done that on a couple of occasions, most notably one night when I stayed at the Adelphi in town after a night on the ale with the then girlfriend now wife, I don't recall this but she heard me fumbling around in the dark, switched the lights on and I was wrapped around these massive heavy blackout curtains, bollocko having a piss up the window. 

Probably improved the smell of the room.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Done that on a couple of occasions, most notably one night when I stayed at the Adelphi in town after a night on the ale with the then girlfriend now wife, I don't recall this but she heard me fumbling around in the dark, switched the lights on and I was wrapped around these massive heavy blackout curtains, bollocko having a piss up the window. 

Probably improved the smell of the room.

Booking a room at the Adelphi is the weirdest thing about that.

• Upvote 1

"Wandered around London with a pint of milk hoping people stop and talk to me."

- MP Charles Walker

• Upvote 2

I once got home from work and went for a little kip. 

Woke up, saw the clock said 7.30 and assumed I'd slept through

Had a quick breakfsat, shower etc and drove to work 15 miles

It was the evening

Still can't explain it to this day. There was no traffic, the light was completely different... a seconds thought and I would have realised

Like I was sleepwalking

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mattyq said:

I once got home from work and went for a little kip. 

Woke up, saw the clock said 7.30 and assumed I'd slept through

Had a quick breakfsat, shower etc and drove to work 15 miles

It was the evening

Still can't explain it to this day. There was no traffic, the light was completely different... a seconds thought and I would have realised

Like I was sleepwalking

I've done something similar.

I used to work 3 shifts, 7-3 / 3-11 / 11-7, and if you were on the 3-11 shift and wanted to work overtime the next day, you were in 7 til 7 and that's what I was doing for the 2nd time that week.

It was a 40 minute journey each way, so by the time I'd got home, had a shower and had a drink, it would be after 1:00am.

I had to get up at 5:45 to get sorted and drive to work, but because there wasn't enough time to 'wind down', I'd spend most of the night restless and clock watching then drive to work knackered.

This time I must have nodded off more or less straight away, then the alarm went off, or so I thought.

I get up, go the bog, get a quick wash, get dressed, all the time creeping around so as not to disturb her or the kids, go downstairs, kettle on, open the back door to let the dogs out, they stay in their bed looking at me as if I'm stupid, I make a brew, drink it, put my shoes on, get in the car thinking I'll have to get a move on, thinks to myself 'it's awful dark', looks at the clock, it's five past fucking two.

I must have dreamt about the alarm. Sits there calling myself all the stupid cunts under the sun, goes back to bed and tossed and turned all night.

At least I didn't drive 15 miles though.

7 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Walked into the Golden Dragon chippy on Walton Breck rd after the match once and ordered Rice, Chips and Curry. The whole place just stopped and stared at me. Felt proper bad. Walked out broken.

Hahaha