You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

“New strain” isnt any more harmful.
Wont effect the vaccine.
But it transmits quicker and easier (doesnt explain how or why?)

Hahahaha youve got to be a grade A tit to still be believing anything these lying twats say.

"Will you now 'be man enough' to admit you were wrong and we are seeing a second wave?"

"Its a different strain" 

740029_Mystic_Meg_459b4a3486a4b8b869ded7

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

And, leaking it through the likes of Peston and Kuenssburg too. What a spineless shitehawk of a man Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson really is. 

He’s a cunt. Only without the depth or warmth. So I guess that makes him

a dead cunt?

What a absolute fucking mess. 

London, in Tier 2, has consistently had a higher infection level than numerous Tier 3 areas for months. 

Other areas reduce their infection rate and stay in Tier 3. London is reluctantly put into Tier 3.

Two days after London is in Tier 3, it moves to Tier 4 because of “a new strain”. 

What a fucking mess, what an absolute fudge job.

”This strain might be in other countries”. Might it? You not thought to fucking check? 

London should have been in Tier 3 months ago. The government has allowed this to happen. We’re all going to ge back to Lockdown come January.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories. I shout quite a few down in the FF and probably in this even thread. Does anything think this new strain actually exists? It seems very convenient. Feels like Bojo & Co realise they’ve made a fuck up of London & suddenly need to slam the emergency brakes on.

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Amazing how this "New Strain" has only been found in the UK. 

A few weeks after a vaccine was launched people have become a bit more relaxed so its time to up the scare tactics to keep the population in line. 

Its proper shit but if its as bad as they are saying then saving lives in more important than 'saving christmas' 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m not one for conspiracy theories. I shout quite a few down in the FF and probably in this even thread. Does anything think this new strain actually exists? It seems very convenient. Feels like Bojo & Co realise they’ve made a fuck up of London & suddenly need to slam the emergency brakes on.

My gut feeling is that it exists, but it's being scapegoated as the reason why cases are out of control again. 

I think he's likely shit his kecks, that the new strain is real and he's realised he's got to take action in the South East and London, but he doesn't want to be seen to just fucking with the Christmas plans for one region of the country in case he alienates his support there and has decided to take (possibly unnecessary) action elsewhere so that it looks like everyone is being treated fairly. 

35 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Government needs to announce 2 new bank holidays in day, June to allow people to celebrate Eid, Diwali, Christmas etc. 

What makes you think these cunts will have it cracked by then? I don't trust the cunts to have it under control by next Christmas. 

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

London, in Tier 2, has consistently had a higher infection level than numerous Tier 3 areas for months. 

Other areas reduce their infection rate and stay in Tier 3. London is reluctantly put into Tier 3.

Two days after London is in Tier 3, it moves to Tier 4 because of “a new strain”. 

”This strain might be in other countries”. Might it? You not thought to fucking check? 

London should have been in Tier 3 months ago. The government has allowed this to happen. We’re all going to ge back to Lockdown come January.

There will absolutely be a new strain, because that's what happens, there'll be 1000s of them world wide. As for if it is more infectious, as we've seen countless time with the government and through this pandemic and before, they'll fudge the figures to show whatever the fuck they want. As I posted this morning, I'm now at a point where I don't believe 1 thing they tell us. If they told me Liverpool have a red home kit, I'd feel I'd need to verify that. 

Pretty obvious it exists, to me. If it doesn’t then we’ll find out soon enough as they’ve passed the info to the World health organisation who certainly won’t be in on some conspiracy on behalf of Boris Johnson. 

The sheer amount of people who would have to be in on it if it didn’t exist, government, spads, civil servants, everyone on SAGE etc... is unrealistic. 

Obviously that doesn’t mean they aren’t overstating things or using it to excuse some of the poor decisions they’ve made. If it’s not as infectious as they say then we’ll know shortly as it’ll be getting scrutiny from Scientists and institutions all over the world. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It certainly exists. Epidemiologists say viruses mutate pretty often, but they also say most of the mutations are pretty insignificant. Whether this mutation is actually that much of a factor is the questionable part. 

• Upvote 1