You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Why is everyone suddenly banning us and not each other? Is it this "new strain" or is it just because we're twats?

We are the only place, barring a couple of countries that have had a few cases, mostly linked back to us, so they’re just slamming the door shut early as our cases are going off the charts.

I mean, imagine having flights booked for the 23rd, that’d be shit...

• Upvote 1

I really do hate johnson. It would have been far easier on people to put the blockers on Christmas and let people mentally deal with it, than to say they could mix and then pull the plug in Christmas week. Fat sack of shit makes everything up as he goes along and doesn't care about the consequences. He's a cunt, so is anyone who voted for him.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I completely disagree with this, but in a way, I admire the honesty. Few people are willing to admit that their covid stance is about preserving quantity of life for a tiny minority at the expense of quality of life for the beleaguered majority.

Not only should you have been booted off this forum for being a crying little fanny and trying to get Spy Bee the sack over a neg, we've had one of the best posters on this forum loose his mum to covid and yet you still bang this warped weird selfish drum. You are a vile lying shit-house scumbag. Fuck you 

9 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I completely disagree with this, but in a way, I admire the honesty. Few people are willing to admit that their covid stance is about preserving quantity of life for a tiny minority at the expense of quality of life for the beleaguered majority.

CUNT 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not only should you have been booted off this forum for being a crying little fanny and trying to get Spy Bee the sack over a neg, we've had one of the best posters on this forum loose his mum to covid and yet you still bang this warped weird selfish drum. You are a vile lying shit-house scumbag. Fuck you 

Oh Jesus, who put 10p in the gobshite.

The Spy Bee stuff is especially funny now in light of what your lot has been trying to do to him and his business in recent weeks.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh Jesus, who put 10p in the gobshite.

The Spy Bee stuff is especially funny now in light of what your lot has been trying to do to him and his business in recent weeks.

"your lot" what the fuck has that got to do with me? Go on, explain 

You little rat you tweeted his work over a neg to try and get him sacked what a piece of shit you are. You are  a fat lying grass. Gobshite? You are a fucking scumbag 

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I really do hate johnson. It would have been far easier on people to put the blockers on Christmas and let people mentally deal with it, than to say they could mix and then pull the plug in Christmas week. Fat sack of shit makes everything up as he goes along and doesn't care about the consequences. He's a cunt, so is anyone who voted for him.

The sensible approach would have alway been to say assume local restrictions, but we can review Christmas week if figures are good enough. But it's no different to all his other promises - he promised the NHS would have adequate PPE, he promised us an app before the summer, he promised the 100k, 250k etc tests a day, he promised us world class tracing, he promised no more national lockdown, he promised the tier system would deliver,  he promised his moonshot, he promised us voting for Brexit we'd still have a free trade deal, he promised he had an oven ready Brexit deal, he promised to close the north/south divide, he promised Christmas...... If you can actually pick me a promise he's made he's actually fucking delivered, I'd be amazed. Christmas should shock nobody. 

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Close the borders to everything but freight traffic and lockdown for a month. Can't believe they keep trying to tiptoe through a minefield and getting blown up at every turn.

That'll only help if we have a real lockdown, not one of these half baked ones. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The sensible approach would have alway been to say assume local restrictions, but we can review Christmas week if figures are good enough. But it's no different to all his other promises - he promised the NHS would have adequate PPE, he promised us an app before the summer, he promised the 100k, 250k etc tests a day, he promised us world class tracing, he promised no more national lockdown, he promised the tier system would deliver,  he promised his moonshot, he promised us voting for Brexit we'd still have a free trade deal, he promised he had an oven ready Brexit deal, he promised to close the north/south divide, he promised Christmas...... If you can actually pick me a promise he's made he's actually fucking delivered, I'd be amazed. Christmas should shock nobody. 

A long read, but a comprehensive overview of all the failings, how their heads aren’t on a spike on Traitors Gates I don’t know...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2020/dec/14/coronavirus-2020-timeline-covid-19

From start to finish their response has been tragically incompetent at best, malicious at worst, and the fact that cunt is still talking about ‘world beating’ just defies belief.

They have been an absolute disaster for this country, with only one exception, all of their friends who have received riches beyond their wildest dreams for nothing but denting the population of real help in a time of genuine emergency.

Shameful and shameless. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

"your lot" what the fuck has that got to do with me? Go on, explain 

You little rat you tweeted his work over a neg to try and get him sacked what a piece of shit you are. You are  a fat lying grass. Gobshite? You are a fucking scumbag 

Can't recall you pulling up Shooter in the Motor for repeatedly calling Spy Bee a scam artist. You know, something that could actually harm his business, as opposed to me tweeting his mum about something he said about mine.

Quite funny how you keep repeating lies about what I actually did and then call me a liar.

It's not my fault people aren't immortal. Complain to God if you want someone to blame.

I'm sure everyone else is as bored as I am with this nonsense now, so I won't be responding to any more of it today. I have real problems to deal with.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can't recall you pulling up Shooter in the Motor for repeatedly calling Spy Bee a scam artist. You know, something that could actually harm his business, as opposed to me tweeting his mum about something he said about mine.

Quite funny how you keep repeating lies about what I actually did and then call me a liar.

It's not my fault people aren't immortal. Complain to God if you want someone to blame.

I'm sure everyone else is as bored as I am with this nonsense now, so I won't be responding to any more of it today. I have real problems to deal with.

Did you pull Shooter up? What in the world has that got to do with me? Go on I'll wait for more lies. You are a genuine liar, a grass and a rat. Conveniently saying " i wont respond anymore" because you've been put to task and called out. I suggest you leave this forum for good because it will be a far better place without you. 

You cant help yourself can you. Lie after lie after lie. You've got the integrity of a fucking bomb. 

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How would it harm his business? Who knows the name of his business? And who on the forum is not buying PPE because of what happened? Unless there is another ‘harm’ I can’t think of. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Johnson was still doing the populist bs a couple days ago: "my opposition wants to cancel Christmas blah blah blah".

Couple days later: "oops big strain going around, sorry, Christmas is cancelled".

These people are such frauds.

‘Have yourself a Merry little Christmas’ what a cunt.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

How would it harm his business? Who knows the name of his business? And who on the forum is not buying PPE because of what happened? Unless there is another ‘harm’ I can’t think of. 

He makes stuff up mate. Ignore the cunt. He's the Catcher in the Eye of this forum 

I actually think he is him. Genuinely. 

32 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah I agree. Real lockdown, not the November one where construction work was still active and quite frankly you couldn't tell there was a lockdown on. 28 Days Later streets like in April, that's what's needed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

im really out of the loop on this forum despite my envious post count.

Wtf is going on here, posters trying to get other posters sacked from their jobs, for what, being offended by a post or something? 

Yeah Spy Bee had Catcher right off for his bullshit and sent a few negs so Catcher got in touch with his work to get him sacked. Turned out the person Catcher contacted was Spy Bees mum. If anyone ever wonders why I pull Catcher up on his vile posts then thats why. I cant stand liars, hypocrites or grasses. Be a cunt all you want but fucking own it. I do. Catcher is incapable. 

Imagine trying to get someone sacked over a neg. Should have been banned right way the fucking shithouse and todays posts after whats happened to people on this very forum just sums up how low and arrogant the cunt is 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, RedKnight said:

Yeah I agree. Real lockdown, not the November one where construction work was still active and quite frankly you couldn't tell there was a lockdown on. 28 Days Later streets like in April, that's what's needed.

If the November lockdown had started earlier and finished later, it’d have been more effective. Should have started during the October half term and ran another week longer. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah Spy Bee had Catcher right off for his bullshit and sent a few negs so Catcher got in touch with his work to get him sacked. Turned out the person Catcher contacted was Spy Bees mum. If anyone ever wonders why I pull Catcher up on his vile posts then thats why. I cant stand liars, hypocrites or grasses. Be a cunt all you want but fucking own it. I do. Catcher is incapable. 

Imagine trying to get someone sacked over a neg. Should have been banned right way the fucking shithouse and todays posts after whats happened to people on this very forum just sums up how low and arrogant the cunt is 

tried to get a guy sacked over a neg.

He must be a virgin, surely...........