You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

On the footballing side, I thought it was a real return to form for Joe Gomez. Great stuff from him. 

He had a very good game alongside VVD, he brought the ball out of defence on a few occasions which was nice to see. TAA and Robbo also defended well when needed despite being up and down the pitch. 

52 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Klopp and this team just amaze me. It's like I've been transported back to the 70's and 80's. Please land that league title for the club, yourselves and the fans. 

Wow accidentally negged this on my phone can someone rectify then neg me to hell 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Porto’s shithousery in the 2003 UEFA Cup Final against Celtic will surely never be eclipsed. My introduction to one Jose Mourinho. 

Disgraceful that. Bobo Balde had enough of Deco and just booted him through the clouds. Best red card ever. Cunts 

Guest Pistonbroke

To be honest he was shit for both teams, way out of his depth. We got quite a few free kicks which weren't. Anyway, fuck him. He'll be up to his tits in gash tonight and certainly won't give a fuck about us. 

Bought the bird a bottle of champagne for her 40th in September and she’s never opened it as “I’m not really a fan of champagne and it should be drank on a special occasion”. 

I’m sure she’ll understand when she gets in from her Christmas do later to find I’ve necked it, finished the cider and now on her rum!

• Upvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Tj hooker said:

Developing a lovely line in Snide as well 

He's a winner mate, written all over his face. Him and TAA were up and down that pitch all night and actually defended better than of late, in fact the back line, Alisson included were immense. 

58 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I like that we won, obviously. It's the game and the viewing experience that was awful. Whoever you support, if you're a fan of football in general, it was a depressing watch. 

and yet, despite all this, just 1 day after an operation and wearing a collar that makes him look like a standard lamp, my daughter's labrador still couldn't take his eyes off the game.

Buddy2.jpg

• Upvote 3