You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is Violence Justified?

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I'd invent a time machine, go back to just before Farage got on that plane and give the pilot a pep talk so he would crash that fucking plane properly.

I reckon Farage actually died but the Devil thought 'Fuck this.' 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

We’ve got gulags and torture. Long live the left. 

The left? What exactly does that even mean? Don't you object to people dying? Getting ill,or becoming homeless just to make the wealthy even wealthier? I do and so do many others. It would also be nice if you actually gave an opinion on something rather than just a sarcastic snipe too.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I think you're a weirdo for your bizarre inability to read the tone of people's post. Almost as if English isn't actually your first language. And then for attempting to concoct a Daily Mail style gotcha interview on a forum.

I'm not going to explain every fucking post for you. I'm happy enough that most people are capable of using their brain to dissect the content of a post using the history, context, probability of seriousness, etc. 

Would absolutely love to take a four iron to Theresa May's sphenoid bone.

Ha ha a gotcha interview. Fucking hell. All I did was ask you to tell me how far you would go and you swerved it a bit and now say its all in humour.

You're happy, youve maintained some wiggle room and i'm happy to see youre a bottling slippery cunt

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The left? What exactly does that even mean? Don't you object to people dying? Getting ill,or becoming homeless just to make the wealthy even wealthier? I do and so do many others. It would also be nice if you actually gave an opinion on something rather than just a sarcastic snipe too.

I mean the people spouting those opinions on here, you, Jairz, Mook etc.

I don’t think violence is ever good.  Milkshake or padlock in a sock.  

I'd like to make Farage, Widdecombe, Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Hunt all have a corned-beef hash eating race. 

Then I'd like to shoot them down like dogs just like they are trying to do to the working classes. 

2 hours ago, A Red said:

Ok, i'd be interested to know which of the following that you would wish serious harm

Farage

Trump

Cameron

Johnson

May

Watson

Gove

Farage - eaten feet first by a giant squid.  I know I said I wanted to be the first person that this happened to, but I'm prepared to let Nige go first.

Trump - assassinated in Dallas by someone on the grassy knoll/book depository building.  Never solved, Oliver Stone happy.  Uncanny. 

Cameron - taken out by a sniper operating from a hidey hole carved in to Big Ben overnight, Charles Whitman style.  Following a dramatic return to politics on "Brexit Day", Dave doesn't last long and is sniped with a single headshot along with fifteen other Tories.  Nobody from any other political party is harmed. 

Johnson - captured by a Jeffrey Dahmer fanboy trying to recreate the "human zombie". 

May - unknowingly suffers from latent epilepsy, dies during a seizure when trying to perform her trademark dance at an illegal warehouse rave.

Watson - severe Chinese burn but he lives.  

Gove - drowns in quicksand.  His glasses are found floating at the top and are used to positively ID him. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Come on. 

He is always wishing death and pain on individuals he disagrees with. It something that boils my piss and comes across as childish and cowardly to me. I called him out on it, I wanted to see if he meant it. His previous posts have not all been obviously in jest, and he did say earlier that he wasnt always joking.

Instead of coming out with "i'm only fucking joking, why cant you see it you thick cunt?" He got all evasive, tried to hide behind humour, became a little bit insulting then implied, as far as i can see, that it was indeed not meant and just in jest

To me that is slippery bottling cuntish behaviour

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Ha ha a gotcha interview. Fucking hell. All I did was ask you to tell me how far you would go and you swerved it a bit and now say its all in humour.

You're happy, youve maintained some wiggle room and i'm happy to see youre a bottling slippery cunt

You asked the same, bizarrely specific, question about half a dozen times. To the point where other people thought you were being weird. I assumed you joking, that's how stupid your line of questioning was.

It's difficult to think of an adequate response to your second paragraph, such is the gargantuan delusions of grandeur in it. The idea that someone would bottle a post on the internet, and especially responding to you, is ok level I can't really fathom. Sorry.

Quite, quite odd. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean the people spouting those opinions on here, you, Jairz, Mook etc.

I don’t think violence is ever good.  Milkshake or padlock in a sock.  

You have no problem with economic or systemic violence.

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

He is always wishing death and pain on individuals he disagrees with. It something that boils my piss and comes across as childish and cowardly to me. I called him out on it, I wanted to see if he meant it. His previous posts have not all been obviously in jest, and he did say earlier that he wasnt always joking.

Instead of coming out with "i'm only fucking joking, why cant you see it you thick cunt?" He got all evasive, tried to hide behind humour, became a little bit insulting then implied, as far as i can see, that it was indeed not meant and just in jest

You and I have been on this website for the better part of a decade each. You're telling me you think Jairz - somebody who jokes in almost every post - is really indicating hitting May in the head with a club or any of this shit. Come on, man. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

You asked the same, bizarrely specific, question about half a dozen times. To the point where other people thought you were being weird. I assumed you joking, that's how stupid your line of questioning was.

It's difficult to think of an adequate response to your second paragraph, such is the gargantuan delusions of grandeur in it. The idea that someone would bottle a post on the internet, and especially responding to you, is ok level I can't really fathom. Sorry.

Quite, quite odd. 

I asked you to be specific, and kept asking when you ignored it, you could have said "fuck off, i'm joking" 

You did bottle it

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

It’s his second language. Give him a break. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You and I have been on this website for the better part of a decade each. You're telling me you think Jairz - somebody who jokes in almost every post - is really indicating hitting May in the head with a club or any of this shit. Come on, man. 

I can see he has a dry sarcastic humour and how that could be open to a twat like me misinterpreting it. The thing is, he could have knocked me on the head straightaway by admitting he was joking. He couldnt do it though because that would have caused loss of face, he had to try to front it out.

I know full well the more someone advocates violence on the internet the less likely they are to be that way inclined. It just boils my piss when they do it

13 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Would you have been opposed to the D-Day landings?

Probably should have said vigilante violence.  When these facist fellas do commit crime they tend to be locked up by the law.  I prefer the rule of law. What a fucking fascist point of view.