You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great shows turned to Zlatan

Remmie

The Crystal Maze was one of the best shows on TV when it was Richard O'Brien dominating proceedings but once they brought in the cunt with the hair it all went tits up. Apparently the newest one has that insufferable unfunny hipster cunt Richard Odoye whatever his name is so as a show it simply doesnt mata to me anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Crystal Maze was one of the best shows on TV when it was Richard O'Brien dominating proceedings but once they brought in the cunt with the hair it all went tits up. Apparently the newest one has that insufferable unfunny hipster cunt Richard Odoye whatever his name is so as a show it simply doesnt mata to me anymore. 

Skill, physical, mystery or mental?

11 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Skill, physical, mystery or mental?

Fuck me my ex used to ask them 4 questions every-time I got in from work before she flipped about something. 

Skill for me. Aztec zone. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck me my ex used to ask them 4 questions every-time I got in from work before she flipped about something. 

Skill for me. Aztec zone. 

I enjoyed the physical ones the most.

Always wanted to have a go at The Krypton Factor assault course, but would probably have fallen flat on my face at the first hurdle. The Fun House would have been more my level.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Always wanted to have a go at The Krypton Factor assault course, but would probably have fallen flat on my face at the first hurdle. The Fun House would have been more my level.

Fun House and Finders Keepers would have been boss. 

The Krypton Factor was ace too. Fuck me the telly is shit these days. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My uncle knobhead went on Finders Keepers. Neil Buchanan said “Have a look up there” and lifted him up to find the hidden object on top of a wardrobe, letting him win basically. I think he won a weekend away at Butlins or some shit, just him and my nan. 

I liked Buchanan. Did yew-tree ever go after him? He was in a rock band as well wasn't he? 

My school went on the Saturday morning kids quiz ‘It’s Torture’ when I was about 14. I didn’t get a sniff at going on because my head of year probably quite rightly despised me, despite the fact there was a significant amount of pupils who’d struggle to spell their own name. It was comedy gold as they failed to get a single question right.

”Who was Britain’s first ever female Prime Minster?” got “Queen Victoria” in response, but for some reason it was when the same shitwit answered “Leo”, to “What’s the name of the Lion in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?” which really set me off.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I did the Krypton Factor course years ago, it's at Holcombe Moor Training Camp just outside Ramsbottom. 

I got to do everything apart from the zip line because I had a fractured wrist the miserable gets.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He’s funnier than you though. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdaea5c62576e4549

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Good shout.

I think one of the writers fucked off and the other one kept flogging that horse.

Yeah I think Rob Grant was the funny one of that duo and his absence was immediately obvious 

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I'd have been arrested in the Fun House for rifling through the twins knicker drawers and sniffing them like Colombian marching powder.

On 14/05/2019 at 15:20, Bjornebye said:

I liked Buchanan. Did yew-tree ever go after him? He was in a rock band as well wasn't he? 

His arl fella used to work at a metal plating company in Kirkby in the 90's, sound fella who I would always talk to when I used to call in weekly to drop off/collect work. It was only after about six months I found out who his son was, not from him mind.