You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Commuters Rant Thread

Bjornebye

Some things that piss me off about my train commute to & from work:-

People on their phones who don't look behind at a stop to see that the train is full & they need to move up the aisle a bit

When you're getting on the train & everybody is like 'you first', just get on the train you polite cunt

Getting off the train & people who are in seats start jumping up to get off before people who have been standing in the aisle

Fat birds who stand in the way of hot birds you're trying to stare at

People who don't use the train very often & moan really loudly about it being overcrowded or too hot/cold, the rest of us put up with this twice a day, pipe down

Cunts who put their bags on the seat next to them, tory behaviour

Cunts who sit on the aisle seat, see above

People who have to do a running commentary on everything, you're not David Coleman you arsehole

People on the phone, can you not wait 20 minutes so everybody on the train doesn't have to hear about your tedious fucking life?

I'm going to get the bus to save money from the start of July so will be back after that with a bigger list.

• Upvote 5

People on their phones who don't look behind at a stop to see that the train is full & they need to move up the aisle a bit

When you're getting on the train & everybody is like 'you first', just get on the train you polite cunt

Getting off the train & people who are in seats start jumping up to get off before people who have been standing in the aisle

People who don't use the train very often & moan really loudly about it being overcrowded or too hot/cold, the rest of us put up with this twice a day, pipe down

People who have to do a running commentary on everything, you're not David Coleman you arsehole

People on the phone, can you not wait 20 minutes so everybody on the train doesn't have to hear about your tedious fucking life?

I'm going to get the bus to save money from the start of July so will be back after that with a bigger list.

Sterling post. Commuting definitely brings out the absolute worst in most people. 

• Upvote 1

I used to commute prior to the infestation of mobiles. If I did it now I'd definitely buy a portable jammer.

Fuck 'em.

Back on topic, I'm sick to death of those segments that the fucking brushes contact, thereby conducting DC electricity. They just sit there whilst attached to a shaft that also holds the wound coils. Fucking ridiculous situation. Pisses me right off.

Back on topic, I'm sick to death of those segments that the fucking brushes contact, thereby conducting DC electricity. They just sit there whilst attached to a shaft that also holds the wound coils. Fucking ridiculous situation. Pisses me right off.

What would you do different?