You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

I hope Ramos starts some shit, Big Virg calmly walks into the middle of the chaos, stares at Ramos, and Ramos backs away still giving lip, but knowing that the fight is lost.

Then Bobby megs him, rounds Navas, and no look finishes to make it 3-0 after 26 minutes.

My worst nightmare. We will have our hopes up too much and as soon as they pull the 2nd back some cunt will breath and I will have him in a full nelson. 

We never do things the easy way, yet things have gone... well, pretty easy in this year's competition, haven't they? Not to say we've faced easy opposition, just that we haven't once really looked like exiting the tournament at any stage. There's been no Olympiakos moment, no heart in mouth Gudjohnsen moment. Just a series of thrashings, followed by enough to ensure progression. It's been most unlike us. Hope we continue in imperious vein tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

I hope Ramos starts some shit, Big Virg calmly walks into the middle of the chaos, stares at Ramos, and Ramos backs away still giving lip, but knowing that the fight is lost.

Then Bobby megs him, rounds Navas, and no look finishes to make it 3-0 after 26 minutes.

Make that 66 and i think we are nailed on to get to extra time at least!

If we play up to the standard we’ve set ourselves in the champions league this year, I genuinely don’t think they’ll be able to cope. This team has it in them to do something really spectacular, it’s all about whether we can perform on the day.

Excitement is almost at fever pitch. It’s the fucking champions league final tomorrow!!

Enjoy it, lads. Above all else we have to relish this occasion, win or lose.

He must be unbelievable to play for.

"At the start of the season, we made an agreement. If we lose, it's my fault. If we win, it's all down to the lads."

Exactly. The players sorry his players would go through a brick wall for him. I know I would.

I just love Jurgen.

We're fucked. Hope this helps

Confidence. What confidence. The real Madrid have already won. Dont even know why my beloved LFC are even bothering to turn up. We should concede to avoid inevitable embarassment. I hate football anyway.

Thanks lads. Doesn't feel quite right yet being that confident.