You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Essentially translates to 'Fekir and his agent travelling to Liverpool tomorrow to finalise the last details of his transfer. Medical to follow soon after.'

#Fekir et son agent Jean-Pierre #Bernès devraient être ce dimanche 03/06/2018 à #Liverpool pour régler les derniers détails du transfert de l'international français. Si tout va bien, visite médicale dans la foulée ! #LFC

c57b0908b81a4b1d6e222267f1c53b9d.jpg

Apparently the guy is quite reliable.

Add in another Forward, and holy shit.

With our luck we'd get 102 points next season and finish 2nd to a man city side who get 102 as well but beat us on goals scored...the goal making the difference being a 98th minute own goal on the last day by the team bottom of the league where their keeper lets a back pass through his legs and the ball trickles over the line as he falls over chasing it back...

With our luck we'd get 102 points next season and finish 2nd to a man city side who get 102 as well but beat us on goals scored...the goal making the difference being a 98th minute own goal on the last day by the team bottom of the league where their keeper lets a back pass through his legs and the ball trickles over the line as he falls over chasing it back...

Can't see any PL team signing Karius personally.

• Upvote 4

Be mig on loan...

That would be the only time you would want the loan rules swapped round..... As in...... You would want him to play against you............. and not play any of your rivals...............

• Upvote 1

Damn you, El Rojo! Why have you not told us about this? Why, man? Why?

https://www.donbalon.com/noticia/detalle/77724/klopp-pone-condiciones-ser-recambio-zidane-dos-fichajes-salida-sonada

At Real Madrid they are still working in search of the best replacement for Zinedine Zidane ahead of next season. The name that sounds more is Mauricio Pochettino, but Tottenham promises to be more than hard, so Florentino Pérez thinks of alternatives.

And among them the one that most like in the Santiago Bernabéu is that of Jürgen Klopp. The German coach is one of the most desired. He knows it, and puts some condition to stop on the white bench.

Among those conditions are the signings. Klopp wants two players if he ends up being a Real Madrid coach. And they are two bombs: Mohamed Salah and David De Gea.

Klopp wants to continue counting on the Egyptian extreme , which he considers one of the best and a fundamental piece for his game idea.

In addition, he considers indispensable to be done with a world-class goalkeeper , and his favorite is De Gea. A signing that Florentino Pérez has been pursuing for some time.

In the departures section, Klopp is clear that he would not count on Real Madrid with Gareth Bale . Despite his great level, the German prefers Salah and the Welshman has no space.

Klopp's conditions are already on the table.

When I stop laughing, I'll let you know.

They're not even really trying to pretend it's real.

If it were real you could see something like "the German is torn - he feels committed to Liverpool, but at the same time the pull of Madrid cannot be ignored as they are one of the biggest clubs in the game."

Something like that and you might have worried (well, not if it was Don Balon, but you get the idea). The idea that Klopp would be on the phone with Perez demanding big-money transfers or he won't come is just laughable. Runs contrary to literally everything he's ever said or done.

I still can’t get my head round this central defender talk. We’ve already got five and Klopp loves them all. Plus our defensive figures improved exponentially after Virgil arrived. Least conceded and most clean sheets or something similar. Now we have more cover at right back with Fabinho and once we’ve added a keeper, we’re done in my view.

I reckon the only way we’re signing a centre half is if it’s a youngster for buttons. It’d be a massive waste of money otherwise.

I still can’t get my head round this central defender talk. We’ve already got five and Klopp loves them all. Plus our defensive figures improved exponentially after Virgil arrived. Least conceded and most clean sheets or something similar. Now we have more cover at right back with Fabinho and once we’ve added a keeper, we’re done in my view.

I reckon the only way we’re signing a centre half is if it’s a youngster for buttons. It’d be a massive waste of money otherwise.

van Dijk (+), Lovren (+-), Matip (+-), Klavan (+-), Gomez (+-).

We have one defender who is a game changer in a positive sense. The others can change games either way. We need another (+)