You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Bordeaux attacker Malcom's agents have recently met with Liverpool & Chelsea (GFFN)[/size]

If any club is in a battle with Chelsea for a player now is the time, I am sure Klopp can sell coming here over that car crash of a club right now.

Bordeaux attacker Malcom's agents have recently met with Liverpool & Chelsea (GFFN)

I like Malcolm as a player, lots of potential for Jurgen to work with. I also think that Demarai Gray could be a player. I like his attitude, wants to play and succeed.

I'd obviously like Dembele, but I find myself coming over all Everton fan with that one, slapping the money on the table etc. I know we are CL finalists etc, but I keep asking myself why they would sell him....

I think we need an outside of the front 3 player, like one of the above, and a forward like Werner. I agree with those of you that have already made the point that when we are without one of Mane, Salah and Firmino, our play drops off a cliff. That cannot continue.

Firmino isn't an effective wide forward, but he has played well leading the line and further back but central.

I also think Wilson has a future, not sure where though but I'd like to see him in pre season. With his goal scoring, could he be a false 9? Someone who has seen more of him, Let me know what you think.

Woodburn is a strange one for me. I think I was impressed with him in central midfield because his passing was decent, but couldn't see him in the front 3 as his pace wasn't explosive and his goal scoring didn't appear as obviously exceptional in the development sides. Other points of view welcome.

Then there is Brewster, of which I know nothing....

Just considering what we might have before looking at what we need to acquire for this season.

• Upvote 1

Essentially translates to 'Fekir and his agent travelling to Liverpool tomorrow to finalise the last details of his transfer. Medical to follow soon after.'

#Fekir et son agent Jean-Pierre #Bernès devraient être ce dimanche 03/06/2018 à #Liverpool pour régler les derniers détails du transfert de l'international français. Si tout va bien, visite médicale dans la foulée ! #LFC