You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars! City at home, 14th Jan

Guest Pistonbroke

I was pessimistic before I learned VvD was not playing, now I'm worried.

If Salah and Mané can get it going today then we can come away with something here. They are a team that is funded by oil money, they spend over a billion on a squad and think nothing of it, they've got crazy sponsorships to avoid FFP rules, it's basically playing FiFA with cheat codes.

Yes we can win, we can beat anyone on our day, but you still get mongs wondering why we are concerned about them, they sit atop the premiership unbeaten in the league and 18 points clear of us. You're a deluded fuck if you're not concerned, especially when VvD is out of the team. 

Hopefully it won't be too cold today and we win!

Is VvD definitely out ? , no mention on SSN or BBC 2 hours after it was confirmed on here.

I've got the Sky coverage on now. they're saying "local rumours" are he's out but, of course, we don't know the team sheet for sure until 1 hour before K/O

Guest Pistonbroke

Worse teams than us have took points off city.

We don't lose many games, and we lose even less of them at home.

Everyone is so defeatist, what is wrong with you lot?

City also have a shocking record at Anfield. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I am going today. Look out for me on telly. I am average build, average height and will be wearing jeans.

You'll stick out like a sore thumb. 

If someone on here could periodically post disparaging comments about Mingolet that'd be much appreciated.

In the meantime, I'll sit quietly in the main-stand...

...until something goes wrong, then I'll groan with disappointment and air my disapproval towards Klopp.

• Upvote 1

If someone on here could periodically post disparaging comments about Mingolet that'd be much appreciated.

In the meantime, I'll sit quietly in the main-stand...

...until something goes wrong, then I'll groan with disappointment and air my disapproval towards Klopp.

No problem,  Slating Mig is second nature and I already blame him for our defeat this afternoon,