You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hudds (H) 28/10/17 15.00 - Who ya gonna call?

Joe Strummer

That second half was what we should be doing against small teams all the time; no more no less. Force an error, capitalise on that error and then focus enough not to let them back in. It's really not asking a lot.

That first half was the way we are used to seeing Liverpool play against small teams and it's the reason we get so angry.

Win, lose or draw,  probably better to avoid match day threads. Way too many on here get too arsey and all of a sudden have natural managerial or professional footballing abilities no doubt having never kicked a ball in their lives..

If you can't support the club through any of the above. Then don't.

*Neg away.

*Your're probably a wool if you do.

Indeed I was out this afternoon and looked at my phone at half time and saw Salah had missed a pen! my first thought was Milner couldn't be playing! Then a read a couple of pages from this thread and it all sounded terrible.

Get phone and couldn't believe we'd won 3-0 and Sky were saying we were all over them!

Even funnier in the bar along the bottom of the TV it said Gini had scored his FIRST PREMIER AWAY Goal - WTF??

• Upvote 1

I thought the best part was Solanke coming on as a sub, then Solanke coming on as a sub later on too.

Huddersfield were as awful as their fans, they went through the old favourites and only missed out on 'sign on' which I didn't hear from them. I thought they were extremely offensive to the manager of their team by singing "you're just a shit, David Wagner" and I am sure he wouldn't have been impressed.

Knobhead away fans aside their team are nothing special, their number 20 spent the entire game lumbering around the pitch knocking into our players. he plays up front but I've seen the ferry turn faster. Still I suppose anyone has a chance these days against 'two touch' Mignolet. A few times that shit stain in green took too many touches to just wallop the ball up the pitch when under pressure. Klopp needs to buy a baseball bat and beat some fucking sense into the twat. 

Oh and I had a decent bet on a draw or a win for Huddersfield so was pissed that I lost out on a nice little profit. I rarely win bets so might continue with them for the rest of the season which should secure us at least 4th place. 

Element of luck to get us going with that deflection to Sturridge.

We’re due a bit of luck, would have been different game without that though.

Great finish though.

Terrible defending for Firmino goal, drops on his head inside their 6 yard box at a corner.

Bless this mess.

With any luck you will stop chatting shit mate. 

• Upvote 1