You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Bjornebye

That remark is a bit too similar to Everton fans using the deaths at Heysel to have a dig at Liverpool fans

I know we're not exactly mates but I do think you're better than that

No it's not.

It's textbook Stronts. Say something cunty that'll inevitably end up in people calling him a cunt, then he can thrive in his self appointed status of perennial victimhood.

Not surprising, really...

The witless mockery is just to deflect from the fact that, once again, I was right and they were wrong.

Liverpool fans siding with the police to smear an innocent man, what a turnaround.

You are an utter fucking prick. Anyone who engages with you until you eventually slither away from this forum is also a prick.

Thats fucking disgusting. 

That remark is a bit too similar to Everton fans using the deaths at Heysel to have a dig at Liverpool fans

I know we're not exactly mates but I do think you're better than that

All I'm saying is that Liverpool fans are the last people I would expect to see slaughtering someone before anything has been proved. We of all people should know better. I fail to see what is wrong with that, although I'm sure the usual suspects will try to spin it as if I just committed genocide.

No-one is slaughtering this man specifically. They are commenting on the man that committed the crime.

Right. Except that, on page 11 of this thread, you made reference to this gentlemen's occupation in finance ("I would've bet my life savings on him being a banker / tory") before diagnosing him as a sociopath, again (presumably) based upon his profession. The implication being that the man who was arrested and the man who bundled someone into the gutter were one and the same.

It looks awfully like you were presuming his guilt to me.

Right. Except that, on page 11 of this thread, you made reference to this gentlemen's occupation in finance ("I would've bet my life savings on him being a banker / tory") before diagnosing him as a sociopath, again (presumably) based upon his profession. The implication being that the man who was arrested and the man who bundled someone into the gutter were one and the same.

No, i didn't say he was sociopathic because of his job - although it's factually true that the business world has a higher percentage of sociopaths within it. I said he was a sociopath based on his actions. The CCTV footage of the push. The eyewitness testimony that he ran back on the other side shortly afterwards (ignoring the shouts from the woman to return to the scene) and thirdly the irrefutable fact that he's evaded arrest for 3 months, even though there's a manhunt out looking for him. 

As far as him being a banker, that's still up in the air. What happens if they catch someone else and he works in the financial district of London, are the pair of you going to apologise? i strongly doubt it. Nor would i ask for an apology because at the end of the day it's a fucking jogger on a bridge, it's not that serious. I still believe the man is a tory though. That is my subjective opinion, yes.

No-one is really that fucking arsed about the putney pusher you daft cunt. Bringing stuff like that up is out of line. I too don't think you are that much of a cunt but as always you wont back down and say "I was out of line". 

No, we are too busy burning the Tory banker, he's a sociopath don't you know. Boss diagnosed him based on a video of someone else pushing a woman over.

I think you're getting a bit carried away over a bit of harmless fun based on the not entirely unreasonable assumption that the police had identified the right man.