You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Hate to say it, but I actually agree with him. It's still early days but this is their third manager in 5? years I think and while none of them were ever going to be Fergie, the players surely have to take some responsibility and their recruitment might not be hurting them financially, it is on the pitch.  The last thing we want is for them to actually pay notice, admit they're shite and need to make changes. 

Looks like we might have a repeat of his final few months at Chelsea though. Attacking players 4 month into a season. Beautiful. 

You contradict yourself a bit there mate.

Luis struggles at Chelsea but class for Atletico.

What is to say the same can't be said for Pogba at United? History tells us that his first stint there was shit and they bought him then as an up and coming player being rated by all.

I haven't read many on here saying he is shit either, just laughing that the Mancs paid all that money for him and he's been shit.

Shit coat has, and always will be a cunt, I think a vast majority of our fans have always seen this.

With Luis I meant he was in really tight well drilled defenced and looked really good, once he left and went to Chelsea he looked shit and out of place where he wasn't told exactly what to do and when by Simeone next to players who's game he knew inside out. With Pogba he was more the midfielder with a free role out of him, Pirlo and Vidal so he's less likely to be affected by systems (unless like what's happening to him now that he's stifled).

Why are we comparing them to Atletico?

One is a well oiled machine of a team with a top manager who has won alot of trophies over the last few season at the top of the world game - the other is Utd.

I would be fine with them going after Godin - Atletico is a side that is more than the sum of their parts. Take any player out of that back 4 and put them in another side - they will not look as good.

Hate to say it, but I actually agree with him. It's still early days but this is their third manager in 5? years I think and while none of them were ever going to be Fergie, the players surely have to take some responsibility and their recruitment might not be hurting them financially, it is on the pitch.  The last thing we want is for them to actually pay notice, admit they're shite and need to make changes. 

Looks like we might have a repeat of his final few months at Chelsea though. Attacking players 4 month into a season. Beautiful. 

The only thing I can figure is that he thinks they don't have any other choice but to go with him.  So if there's a power struggle, he's going to win because the board simply don't have the stomach to sack him (not to mention, there's not exactly a surfeit of other top managers out there they could get).

It's a huge gamble for him to take to get this confrontational this early and I'm not sure I agree with him that he comes out the victor.  Then again, it could just be Jose being Jose and I'm overthinking the "calculated gamble" angle.

That "culture" thing is what really sticks out.  You couldn't have picked a better line to get under Robson's and Ferguson's skin than that one if you'd sat down and tried.  They were the ones who set that culture, after all.

This latest little outburst is precisely the reason Utd were reluctant to take him as a manager. He even embarrassingly begged them to take him on, saying he'd change, but it really is the scorpion and the fox writ large. He just can't help himself, it's in his nature.

• Upvote 2

The little cunt's total inability to evolve his formula and methods, now they've lost effectiveness due to the landscape of football itself changing over time, or to deal with not being that guy with a devastatingly infallible cheat code anymore, is just wonderful.

He is genuinely impotent in the face of what is happening to him. In the spotlight. His thoughts in the early hours must be priceless.

Guest Pistonbroke

I wonder if shit coat issues an apology to Smalling, I doubt it very much. He might be forced too though or face being bummed by Alex over the physio table. 

Wonder if any of the players will do an Iker Casillas and assemble everyone at the back of the team bus and say "he's a cunt, don't listen to him and we should just do our own thing"?

Who do they have of the stature of Casillas in their squad? Shrek?

Speaking of stature, I had this image of people trying such a stunt with Klopp. Not that anyone would get any support, but if they tried it:

klopp.gif

Everything currently going down at Old Trafford must be viewed through the filter of Klopp being at Anfield. It is their worst nightmare - and it's real.

• Upvote 6

Hate to say it, but I actually agree with him. It's still early days but this is their third manager in 5? years I think and while none of them were ever going to be Fergie, the players surely have to take some responsibility and their recruitment might not be hurting them financially, it is on the pitch. The last thing we want is for them to actually pay notice, admit they're shite and need to make changes.

Find this odd considering what Klopp has done with a lot of the same players he inherited. Good managers get players to play at or near their best and get rid of ones who dont. He brought in Zlatan and Pogba and has one of the best GKs in the world in goal. The blame lies firmly at Mourinho's door and its his job to turn it around. If he does then he still has something to offer as a manager,if not then he's well on the wane.