You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs

SlugTrail

31 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

First question, how's thing generally?

Second, you thought about getting psychological help in the short, medium and long term and if not why is it beyond reach?

Third, kisses?

I don't think he's doing great. Deuce has what I would call Stacks Derangement Syndrome at the moment. A very bad case of it. Let's hope he gets the treatment he needs. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

First question, how's thing generally?

Second, you thought about getting psychological help in the short, medium and long term and if not why is it beyond reach?

Third, kisses?

I reckon I'm getting my period, other than that all is good. I also think Stax should sell his driver to pay his subs.

22 minutes ago, No2 said:

I reckon I'm getting my period, other than that all is good. I also think Stax should sell his driver to pay his subs.

No can do, Deuce, I'm bombing it. Fairways hit are through the roof as well.

If you send me a cool 100 bucks, I can ship you my old Titleist 910D2, though. It might have some left over skin cells of mine on it too, which you'd appreciate given your obsession over me.

21 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Deffo Klopp because most people cant notice. Conte's head was shocking before his transplant and he should have shaved it off.

He did eventually shave it off. It looked ok but I reckon he looks better with hair. His transplant is pretty good, in my opinion. I’d definitely have one but knowing my luck it would end up like Wayne Rooney’s rather than Klopp’s.

16883ED3-C82A-4316-9899-00EE163BA316.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

No can do, Deuce, I'm bombing it. Fairways hit are through the roof as well.

If you send me a cool 100 bucks, I can ship you my old Titleist 910D2, though. It might have some left over skin cells of mine on it too, which you'd appreciate given your obsession over me.

I'm happy with my own clubs but thank you for the generous offer. Maybe sell it to someone else and pay your way like a good boy. 

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

He did eventually shave it off . It looked ok but I reckon he looks better with hair. His transplant is pretty good, in my opinion. I’d definitely have one but knowing my luck it would end up like Wayne Rooney’s rather than Klopp’s.

16883ED3-C82A-4316-9899-00EE163BA316.jpeg

There was a time when he was hanging on to it with dear life. That bald look suits him though.

• 5 months later...

So inconsequential are Spurs, that this thread can go five full months without a post. Says everything.

The 'shrewd' businessman strikes again. All the above talks and behind the scenes machinations are hilarious if it all happens. I wonder what Kane will think if Poch turns up again, and they're both back where they left off 3 years ago.

A little bit of trivia that suggests he was and is destined for life with the Spuds... he was born in a place called Murphy, in Argentina.