You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Links in the press saying Rodgers wants Wisdom at Celtic.

So he has tried to get Gerrard, Gomez on loan, wee Joe Allen and now Widsom.

Loves getting an ex player from his last club.  Wee Joe & Borini were his first signings for us.

Alves has gone to Juve it seems.

They love a free transfer.

Pirlo, Pogba, Llorente, Coman, Evra, Khedira.

Jovanovic,Degen,Cole,Bogdan,Voronin. I think Juve have been a bit better at it than us in recent years. Our 'free' transfers have probably cost us an absolute fortune over the years in signing on fees, wages, pay offs, lost revenue from sliding down the league as they've played shite and then buying their replacements. Anyway, welcome to Liverpool Joel Matip.

Andere means "other teams" and Keine angaben means "no response".

In other words, we are the 4th most popular team amongst players in Germany, but still only 1 in 10.

Oh. Right. That's ruined it for me, I was happy enough in my fantasy that all these Germans wanted to play in Middle Earth.

You can tell how SHITE is yet another summer transfer window under the FSG Criminal Organisation, when people are more more concerned about Bredgilla Rodgieshit's signings for another club on another league....

Do your fingers get bored typing out the same shit over and over again?

You can tell how SHITE is yet another summer transfer window under the FSG Criminal Organisation, when people are more more concerned about Bredgilla Rodgieshit's signings for another club on another league....

You're making stuff up. There's nobody called Bredgilla Rodgieshit on Wikipedia.

• Upvote 1

Mate, do you not get tired of this line of questioning? You're a person of interest for the FBI, I'm certain of that.

Kieran Gibbs..............................................................................................................................

.................... Be still my beating heart..................

• Upvote 1