You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Bullshit.

Like every summer, we are linked with World Class players from Switzerland, Turkey and Nicaragua. We are massive in the market, we are determined and we're gonna win loads and erect statues of Henry and Werner with their fists in the air outside the Brendan Rodgers gates.

Bullshit.

Like every summer, we are linked with World Class players from Switzerland, Turkey and Nicaragua. We are massive in the market, we are determined and we're gonna win loads and erect statues of Henry and Werner with their fists in the air outside the Brendan Rodgers gates.

Why don't you wait until the transfer window closes before acting like a right fanny eh?

Why don't you wait until the transfer window closes before acting like a right fanny eh?

Because you're telling me the same shit every summer you small dicked fsg apologist. Because there's no point moaning once the window is shut and the season has started for good.

Its the fourth of June, we've been as active as anyone, fuck knows why people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Post-Europa depression/Past experience/the Gotze rejection/the expectation that the usual suspects will spunk a fortune on addressing last year's failures and leave us even ffurther behind.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Bullshit.

Until you put us on to Somalia's finest prospects then your opinion is worthless. We need buccaneering players.

• Upvote 1

The itks are saying we have agreed a fee while the reliable journos are saying we are not interested, Klopp has apparently stopped the leaks.We knew about Matip weeks before he signed, same with Grujic, known about Gotze for months and knew about Karius a few weeks before it happened.I love LFC fans logic.

You really need to get a grip where klopp is concerned. Your love of Rodgers is making you ill.

Because you're telling me the same shit every summer you small dicked fsg apologist. Because there's no point moaning once the window is shut and the season has started for good.

The same shit every summer? Nah I don't think so somehow. Go and have a game of FIFA if the thought of another summer without Galactico type signings at Liverpool is too much for you to handle. The rest of us will wait and see who our top class manager is able to bring in. We've already brought in a highly rated German keeper and CB from the Bundesliga for under 5 million. And the transfer window hasn't even opened yet.

• Upvote 3

We don't want or need "galacticos". It would just be reassuring to know that we're going after some good, solid, competent, experienced players who'll improve us in the areas we need it.

Give it time then.

The manager has already made two signings. Signings that he thinks will improve us. A highly rated German keeper and an experienced CB from the Bundesliga. And that's before the window opens. But it seems it's not good enough for some of you, probably because you have never heard of those players or seen them play before I'm guessing.

If you rate our manager, you trust his judgment and you believe him when he said no player will be coming here without his say so, try and be more patient mate.

Sturridge, Firmino, Ings and Origi is enough depth up-front for a club with no European football. If we buy another striker it would marginalize Ings or Origi which isn't something Klopp wants to do, I imagine.

I agree with this. I think had we been in Europe I would have wanted a striker to come in. The absence of it means it gives Klopp a year to allow the strikers you have named to answer any remaining question marks lingering over them in terms of consistency and fitness, hopefully when European football returns next year we are able to add some real top quality if needed. For this year it would be nice to address our other issues.

• Upvote 2

I doubt the Gotze transfer business has finished yet, regardless of what has been said this week.

I doubt Bayern want that contract running down any longer.

Not saying he will be coming to us, but i can still see him moving in this window.

Echo saying Dahoud is our top target again. Getting fed up of reading that shit. Blah, blah, blah.

Whatever happen to actions speak louder than words and getting majority of deals done by the end of May?

Chop fucking chop.

That would be fine if it had been categorically expressed that we wanted to complete deals by the end of May, but it wasn't.

• Upvote 1

We don't want or need "galacticos". It would just be reassuring to know that we're going after some good, solid, competent, experienced players who'll improve us in the areas we need it.

Fair enough . I would add references to Leicester just winning the league with a bunch of journeymen is delusional, That we will never see again in our lifetimes, An absolute freak with all the planets just aligning for them . Its going to be business as usual next season with new managers installed at the big clubs with massive war chests . 

Seeing the purported fee for Vardy maybe rising to around £30m makes me wonder if Arsenal have any kind of sponsorship deals with clauses based on them having England internationals. They've only got Wilshere at this tournament, and he'll tweak a hamstring before the inflight film ends.

• Upvote 1

Vardy is the new Kevin Philips.

Philips did it for a few years to be fair.

Currently Vardy is more Marcos Stewart.

Seeing the purported fee for Vardy maybe rising to around £30m makes me wonder if Arsenal have any kind of sponsorship deals with clauses based on them having England internationals. They've only got Wilshere at this tournament, and he'll tweak a hamstring before the inflight film ends.

Since 2004 Arsenal had only signed two players for 20million or more. They will have signed two this window if Vardy joins.

Who says A4 posters don't work.

Arsenal-fans-remonstrate-with-Arsene-Wen

• Upvote 2