You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham vs Liverpool (August 31st, 2014)

WhiskeyJar

hopefully tonight has taken a bit out of them.

know they changed team a good bit but theres prob a few will be in for sunday.

is 86 a realistic points target to win the league?

if so then it means we can only drop 28 points all season and we ve already dropped 3.

I would definitely start Allen, even at the expense of Coutinho. We need his energy in this type of game, and PC hasn't exactly set the world alight in the first two games.

I don't think it's the game to start Mad Mario for the first time.

Minge

ABJ

Lovren

Skrtel

Moreno

Can

Gerrard

Allen

Hendo

Sterling

Sturridge

Will be pissed off if Coutinho is dropped for Allen. He might have had a slow start but it doesn't mean he's all of a sudden turned shit. I like Allen as well, think he's a great player, just think Coutinho is hugely important because of his skill and creativity.

We might be able to do well without him for a bit, but we'll probably become too one-dimensional before long, especially seeing as Luis is no longer here.

Would be happy to see Sakho and Lovren together too, but gutted for Skrtel if he's really got that injury.

Will be pissed off if Coutinho is dropped for Allen. He might have had a slow start but it doesn't mean he's all of a sudden turned shit. I like Allen as well, think he's a great player, just think Coutinho is hugely important because of his skill and creativity.

We might be able to do well without him for a bit, but we'll probably become too one-dimensional before long, especially seeing as Luis is no longer here.

Would be happy to see Sakho and Lovren together too, but gutted for Skrtel if he's really got that injury.

Play them both.

Play them both.

By not playing Balotelli or something?

And was just going to mention Markovic too, would be great to see him play and get his first goal for us. He's really the one new player that I'm optimistic about more than any others. (not knocking the others, just saying.) It's just a bit frustrating because it could take him a year or more to settle in and get used to the league.

At some point he's probably going to get a run through on the break though, do something great, and the rest of the league will see how fast he is and probably think "Ooohhh shit." Would be good if it happened tomorrow.

think we'll go with Lovren-Sakho at the back, no other choice for BR really, he won't bench his Croatian 20mil son (despite him being utterly shite), he won't play Kolo (thank fuck), he won't play Coates, which is a shame. I'd love to see Manquillo-Coates-Sakho-Moreno, but think It'll be Manquillo-The Leader of Men-Sakho-Moreno. That's what happens when you're left with only one decent starting RCB, you move your overpriced son to his weaker side instead benching him, Hope we'll start with MARIO too. And Emre Can. 

• Downvote 1

Im just going to assume that you and Coates are mates or family, because there is no other explanation for wanting to start him over Lovren.

he's RCB and he can defend. Leader of Men can't. And he looked good with Sakho in the preseason. Conclusive proof, it's ok, Lovren scored in preseason and all that jazz...