You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

Puts me in mind of the three big lies

1.the cheque is in the post

2.of course I love you

3.i promise I won't come in your mouth

Worry guy !! You couldn't make it up could you ?

I bet that's the last time you take a strippergram job on for the local police force again Pete

• Upvote 1

If I didn't think he was only putting that out now because he might have fucked his move up then I might be inclined to believe it and I expect an even bigger more personnel letter to this club and it's fans.

Barca can fuck off aswell, meet the clause or fuck off and the club best have the same attitude, none of this January deal bollocks either, if he stays this summer then he should be kept here for the season to make amends., don't want us getting him got for a winter move to them cunts.

Who cares if its photoshopped or not. That wouldnt stop a English newspaper from printing it.

Yep, the Star do that type of shit regularly. You see headlines on newsnow like 'First picture of Lallana in Liverpool Shirt!' and then it's a photoshopped image of his head on Gerrard from last season. It's absolutely shocking they can still be called a 'news'paper.

Even though what he did was wrong, I blame all the hysteria that surrounds him squarely on Ferguson. If Evra had never played for the mancs the widespread depiction of him as some kind of footballing Savage wouldn't have gained as much traction in the press, and therefore not the fans. Ever since, everything he's done has been blown out of proportion. The hysteria which surrounds his 'diving' being a case in point, being as there's about a dozen players in England alone, some of them English, who are worse for it, yet you'd think the lad single handedly invented the concept of foul play, like it was a gentlemen's game played by Presbyterian men with curly moustaches until he turned up. Granted he hasn't helped himself by biting people, twice, but it hasn't warrented calls for prison time and putting the RAF on high alert.

There is/has been overreaction to this but he has saved the ball off the line in a World Cup semi final, bitten 3 different players and been involved in a race row (whatever your thoughts on the ins and outs).

It's hardly like they've got fuck all ammunition as it is but he seems to like giving them even more,

It was just starting to ease off and they were talking more about his football until this

There is/has been overreaction to this but he has saved the ball off the line in a World Cup semi final, bitten 3 different players and been involved in a race row (whatever your thoughts on the ins and outs).

It's hardly like they've got fuck all ammunition as it is but he seems to like giving them even more,

It was just starting to ease off and they were talking more about his football until this

I agree he's done some fucking seriously stupid shit, but he's not the first mentalist in the game and he won't be the last. You'd think he personally invented racism and diving.

His story is a narrative, just like everything else with the British media, he did commit footballing savagery, was redeemed via a football writers' award, and did fall from grace again in epic tragic tale.

According to the Independent, Liverpool and Uruguay had no knowledge of him apologising and it was set up by him and his agent to please Barcelona. Probably explains why it sounds like it was straight off Google translate.

Liniker just said the same thing on the BBC, the way he was talking about Suarez and Barcelona you wouldn't think he was a Liverpool player

According to the Independent, Liverpool and Uruguay had no knowledge of him apologising and it was set up by him and his agent to please Barcelona. Probably explains why it sounds like it was straight off Google translate.

It pays to remember at all times that Suarez is a slippery fuck, that's why I don't go for all this 'back our boy to the hilt' stuff. I don't like to see the Ott abuse he gets, but I've always felt I had a pretty good idea of what he's all about.

• Upvote 1

Tony Barrett reckons the same, he wrote on Twitter.

'The only surprise about Suarez's apology is it wasn't written in Catalan. His advisers have missed a trick there.'

If it's true, just another show of disrespect from him/his agent. He's got a history of it now, last season with Arsenal and didn't he pull all this shit to get his move to Ajax?

Tony Barrett reckons the same, he wrote on Twitter.

'The only surprise about Suarez's apology is it wasn't written in Catalan. His advisers have missed a trick there.'

If it's true, just another show of disrespect from him/his agent. He's got a history of it now, last season with Arsenal and didn't he pull all this shit to get his move to Ajax?

ah, who cares.

I rather he didn't bite people but other than that I don't really expect any loyalty, so don't care what he does. It would be great if he stays but, if not, let's get it done quickly and move on.

It pays to remember at all times that Suarez is a slippery fuck, that's why I don't go for all this 'back our boy to the hilt' stuff. I don't like to see the Ott abuse he gets, but I've always felt I had a pretty good idea of what he's all about.

Yep, an ultra competitive, ultra ambitious bloke. And will do seemingly anything to achieve his aim.

ah, who cares.

I rather he didn't bite people but other than that I don't really expect any loyalty, so don't care what he does. It would be great if he stays but, if not, let's get it done quickly and move on.

It's not so much the wanting to move, it's the way he goes about things. Saying he needs to get out of England - wants a move to Arsenal - changes his mind and says it's about CL - we get CL and he (apparently)  still wants out. If he just said he one day wants to play for Barca or Real then fine. But every summer of this on top of all the bans just makes me fucked off with him massively.

• Upvote 1