You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

With regards the new contract, I thought the vibe was that the agent had fucked up and his getout clause wasn't water tight, and that this one, as well as securing a pay rise and giving us another year of him at least, would have a proper buyout clause in at an agreed higher figure?

No apology to the fans who pay his wages. No apology to the club who stood by him time and time again. He can get fucked. Go & sit in the stands at the Nou Camp for a quarter of every season for being a fucking tit instead of Anfield.

Sanchez please Brendan.

There will be a lovely letter by him when he leaves saying how great all the fans are with a few YNWA's. And he will be a great bloke again in the eyes of a lot of our fans.

Fuck him, he's a slimey cunt

With regards the new contract, I thought the vibe was that the agent had fucked up and his getout clause wasn't water tight, and that this one, as well as securing a pay rise and giving us another year of him at least, would have a proper buyout clause in at an agreed higher figure?

In a nutshell.

There will be a lovely letter by him when he leaves saying how great all the fans are with a few YNWA's. And he will be a great bloke again in the eyes of a lot of our fans.

Fuck him, he's a slimey cunt

I don't get the hate at all, all the nasty things he is now are the very things he's always been. He would bring a razor blade on the pitch if he thought he would get away it, he is a fucking knacker, always has been always will be. We signed a cunt who turned out to be a cunt but I'll always love the cunt for what he gave on the pitch.

• Upvote 2

I don't get the hate at all, all the nasty things he is now are the very things he's always been. He would bring a razor blade on the pitch if he thought he would get away it, he is a fucking knacker, always has been always will be. We signed a cunt who turned out to be a cunt but I'll always love the cunt for what he gave on the pitch.

He's just a twat who scores goals for us. The problem I have is that he just does not give a fuck about anyone apart from himself. Torres is a saint compared to him

Luis Suárez has apologised to Giorgio Chiellini “and the entire football family” for biting the Italy defender, an offence that has earned the Uruguayan a four-month ban from football, and effectively admitted he lied to Fifa when contesting the charge handed down by the game’s governing body.

In a move instigated without Liverpool’s knowledge and that will inevitably be considered as a public relations ploy from the striker’s camp before a mooted transfer to Barcelona, Suárez tweeted his apology on Monday from his home outside Montevideo.

I don't believe much of what I read in the papers but this seems especially nutty. "Inevitably"? By whom?

He's just a twat who scores goals for us. The problem I have is that he just does not give a fuck about anyone apart from himself. Torres is a saint compared to him

All footballers are the same.

You are kidding yourself if you think any of them are any different.

It's easier for them to love a club if they are doing well, paid well and winning things, but even a lot of our greats left to pursue their own personal goals, Keegan, Souness, Rush, etc.

Likewise clubs don't really care about players - as soon as they aren't useful they get rid of them.

I don't believe much of what I read in the papers but this seems especially nutty. "Inevitably"? By whom?

The press. He's off, he's not off, he's off, he's not off, it's all a bit boring but until we have some direct quotes from Luis or something from the club regarding it I figure our stance hasn't changed and we intend to keep him.

What do find astounding is most of us were thinking that, at the least, £65m plus Sanchez would be the minimum offer we should consider. Luis apologizes and suddenly £50m plus Sanchez is an amazing offer that we should snatch up immediately.

I'd make a mess in my gusset if we signed Jackie Brown, but I fear she might be seriously man marked, done in the box, and repeatedly taken advantage of down the flanks and quite probably drenched in cum most games. Failing that, if all the noises are correct and 'you know who' is already finagling his way out to Barca, there is no like for like available, next best option would be Sanchez to attempt to fill his boots plus Javi Martinez from Munich with the capability to shore up both CB and DM with 20m in loose change to have a look at a capable full/wing back and, at a stretch, I could probably live with that.