You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is in charge of PR at the club?

JER

I've made a post on this on the should we ban united fans from Anfield thread

The guy who made the original post suggesting those songs is undoubtedly an utter cunt, I'm hopeful however that the person running the LFC account failed to see the meaning of those songs and was just joking due to their random nature with regards to football (if you didn't realise what it was referenced to).

Without doubt this will get more press than the entire away end singing their vile shite on sunday

I've made a post on this on the should we ban united fans from Anfield thread

The guy who made the original post suggesting those songs is undoubtedly an utter cunt, I'm hopeful however that the person running the LFC account failed to see the meaning of those songs and was just joking due to their random nature with regards to football (if you didn't realise what it was referenced to).

Without doubt this will get more press than the entire away end singing their vile shite on sunday

Exactly. The press will grab any chance to paint the club in a bad light.

This doesn't even make sense.

Initial tweet by nobhead sans brain: offensive

Reply tweet: "Have you been sneaking a look at the dressing room iPod?"

How is that related to the Munich disaster? Are we to believe the official LFC twitter account people are tweeting that all the players like nothing more to do than gather round and sing offensive songs about a disaster that a fair few of them probably wouldn't be able to tell you a single thing about? Doesn't make sense. Surely it just relates to footballers having bad taste in music. Perhaps I'm wrong. Either way it's nice of the Manchester Guardian to flag this up just before a game where trouble has happened in the past because of disaster-mocking-lobotomised-morons.

If he was sacked he fucking deserved it for being absolutely woeful at his job. What an idiotic thing to do. Asking for those music choices on Twitter is just asking for trouble, especially this week. Have people mail them in ffs if you have a fucking brain in your head.

Whiter than white, them mancs.

Indeed - they even went to the trouble of translating "Build a bonfire" into Spanish on their official site just after Rafa joined. And who can forget the warm appreciation they showed West Brom's black players in the 70s.

I hope nobody lost their job' date=' it seems to me it just went over their head, I disagree with the club apologising aswell[/quote']

I think the apology has made a bigger deal of it than it is. Have the mancs apologised to us for all the shite their fans sing about us on a weekly basis? Have they fuck.