You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2013/14 Footy Acca Bet Thread

Bjornebye

BwahahahahahahahahAhahahaha!

2-0 Bayern.

Obviously I had them -2. Obviously.

Is my life The Trueman show? This shit ain't right

You werent the only one.

Very good acca coming in if crewe can score in the next few minutes

BwahahahahahahahahAhahahaha!

2-0 Bayern.

Obviously I had them -2. Obviously.

Is my life The Trueman show? This shit ain't right

That was probably the most one sided game I have ever seen. If it finished 8-0 to Munich it wouldn't of been a fair reflection of how much Munich dominated this.

I thought you done it as Munich to win both halves ?

Todays acca -

Stoke v Crystal Palace 15:00 Stoke @ 5/6 Won

Leyton Orient v Crewe 15:00 Leyton Orient @ 7/10 Won

Chesterfield v Southend 15:00 Chesterfield @ 10/11 Won

Kidderminster v Chester 15:00 Kidderminster @ 8/15 Won

Bayern Munich v FC Nuremberg 14:30 Bayern Munich (-2.0) @ 3/4 Won 2-0 So lose

Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Lokeren 19:00 Lokeren @ 3/4 To come

Fenerbahce v Eskisehirspor 19:45 Fenerbahce @ 6/10 To come

50/1. £10 on. My mates are going to Vegas in 2 weeks. This is my ticket.

*Prays*

Anyone that knows my betting history on here will not be surprised by this but fuck me... you have absolutely got to be taking the piss now.

I hope to god Fenerbahce or Lokeren fail to win later or am i going to be one seriously pissed off cunt. I'm already raging and laughing at the same time.

Every fucking week. 1 cunting fucking goal. This time its Bayern who should have won 8-0 that fuck me over.

Life... if i haven't already told you a million times - you can genuinely suck my fucking balls

I can see Everton drawing again.

Good call:-D

I've had a cheeky bet on Henderson first and last scorer today. Don't really fancy him as a player, but seems like our midfielders are told to get in the box a lot more these days, and he's certainly got the engine for it. 20 £ on each pays 280 or 560 if I'm really lucky;-)

New season is only a few weeks old and I'm already fed up of it from a betting persepective. 3 different accumulators all messed up today by one result. Bayern let down one - needed over 3.5 goals in their game and genuinely couldn't believe it when I had a look after an hour and it was still 0-0. One let down by Everton being unable to beat West Brom and a big over 1.5 accumulator where every other game came in really easily but Accrington and Cheltenham only finished 0-1. I'm really due a change of luck soon.

No luck at all today

Same here but tomorrow should be easy pickings. I have a practically nailed on 5 timer paying over 3/1 and all the way up to a 9 timer paying around 28/1.

5 timer

Barca

Real Madrid

Man City

Spurs

Porto Pays £4.70 for £1

6 timer

add Napoli for £6.58 for £1

7 timer

add Athletico Madrid for £8.77 for £1

8 timer

add PSG for £13.45 for £1

9 timer

add Watford for £29.59 for £1

Any variations of the bets with them teams should be ok and there is only Watford I wouldn't be certain of winning.

Anyone that knows my betting history on here will not be surprised by this but fuck me... you have absolutely got to be taking the piss now.

I hope to god Fenerbahce or Lokeren fail to win later or am i going to be one seriously pissed off cunt. I'm already raging and laughing at the same time.

Every fucking week. 1 cunting fucking goal. This time its Bayern who should have won 8-0 that fuck me over.

Life... if i haven't already told you a million times - you can genuinely suck my fucking balls

Crewe let me down today.

Tomorrow i need over 2.5 in tottenham v swansea for 95 off a fiver in a fivefold

Same here but tomorrow should be easy pickings. I have a practically nailed on 5 timer paying over 3/1 and all the way up to a 9 timer paying around 28/1.

5 timer

Barca

Real Madrid

Man City

Spurs

Porto Pays £4.70 for £1

6 timer

add Napoli for £6.58 for £1

7 timer

add Athletico Madrid for £8.77 for £1

8 timer

add PSG for £13.45 for £1

9 timer

add Watford for £29.59 for £1

Any variations of the bets with them teams should be ok and there is only Watford I wouldn't be certain of winning.

It's not too late to add benfica now