You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sensible mode*

Do it properly, cards in or reg as self employed with basic cash in/out accounts at least. Be careful if you're still scratching as the dole are all over building sites and places like that, especially at this time of year with work being thin on the ground. You'll end up on page 7 of The Echo with one of those "Cross dresser from Nantwich commits £5000 of benefit fraud." type headlines.

You know announcing on the internet you have a cash in hand job probably isn't the smartest thing in the world. Just saying like.

I don't earn much but I still pay my fucking taxes!

I pay fuckin taxes, mate did I say I didn't. At least I'm graftin some cunts just sittin at home all day claimin for all kinds with fuckin sprogs all over the shopYou wan try cleaning out shitty fuckin drains for 20 quid mate see how you like that one.

*sensible mode*

Do it properly, cards in or reg as self employed with basic cash in/out accounts at least. Be careful if you're still scratching as the dole are all over building sites and places like that, especially at this time of year with work being thin on the ground. You'll end up on page 7 of The Echo with one of those "Cross dresser from Nantwich commits £5000 of benefit fraud." type headlines.

Me mate does foreigners of a weekend. Garden walls and the like sometimes I give him a hand mixing the stuff and loading up for him. There's plenty of people with big houses, little houses posh and scruffy who que up for him to do bits of stuff. There's probably loads on here that have had things done as foreigners as well. You probably haven't like ever cos your not a hipocrite are ya?

Me mate does foreigners of a weekend. Garden walls and the like sometimes I give him a hand mixing the stuff and loading up for him. There's plenty of people with big houses, little houses posh and scruffy who que up for him to do bits of stuff. There's probably loads on here that have had things done as foreigners as well. You probably haven't like ever cos your not a hipocrite are ya?

Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt with the odd score I've had along the way. Just saying, if you are scratching, be careful as they're all over that kind of shit at the moment.

I don't have a problem with anyone getting the odd couple of quid here and there just to help make ends meet or to get the odd bill or two out of the way, it's the ones who take the piss and earn 100's who annoy me.

Years ago when I was on the dole I was helping a mate of mine change a gearbox in a Ford Sierra. Someone bubbled me, or they saw me or something, and I got pulled in over it. Had murder over that, convincing them that I'm not earning as such, just doing a mate a favour and at best I'll be getting a chippy tea and a couple of pints out of it.

Well done. A bit of cash helps the world go around, so long as you're not doing something daft like signing on. At one time I had a builder who was on long term sick, a labourer who was a full time carer for an elderly relative and a plasterer who was unfit to work through alcoholism. It made the job cheaper, but I was like Tele Savalas in the Dirty Dozen.

On a technical note, do you not have problems knocking up muck / laying bricks when it's freezing?

Well done. A bit of cash helps the world go around, so long as you're not doing something daft like signing on. At one time I had a builder who was on long term sick, a labourer who was a full time carer for an elderly relative and a plasterer who was unfit to work through alcoholism. It made the job cheaper, but I was like Tele Savalas in the Dirty Dozen.

On a technical note, do you not have problems knocking up muck / laying bricks when it's freezing?

Me mate recons if its above 4 degrees were sound. I just do what he says like he's payin me.

Not signin on either mate. To many grasses on ere by the sounds of it wouldn't risk it ha ha